Were the SB BILLS underjuiced??

Tcali

The Bills SB failures. First one was a combo- Kelly/Reed were very mediocre,Levy and staff didnt adjust in2nd half,Norwood miss, D LINE TOO SMALL!!-giants were getting 3 and a half yards a carry!!!

#2.D LINE TOO SMALL

#3-team got into game with smoke and mirrors

#4-team got into game with smoke and mirrors

First Superbowl, we were outcoached. The Giants found a way to stop us when everyone else couldn't. Second Superbowl, we were outplayed by a hot team... Steve Tasker has said many times that he had never seen a better team than that Redskin team. They just had the right stuff at the right time. After the first two, the Bills felt jinxed, they thought that they were cursed, and when things got going bad, they fell apart.

Had nothing to do with sterioids, it just was unfortunate.

First Superbowl, we were outcoached.  The Giants found a way to stop us when everyone else couldn't.  Second Superbowl, we were outplayed by a hot team... Steve Tasker has said many times that he had never seen a better team than that Redskin team.  They just had the right stuff at the right time.  After the first two, the Bills felt jinxed, they thought that they were cursed, and when things got going bad, they fell apart.

Had nothing to do with sterioids, it just was unfortunate.

288881[/snapback]

Good post. I thought that Redskins team was the best team I've seen except for the 1985 Bears. The two middle ones were our worst ones by far. The first and the fourth Super Bowl games were games I feel we should have won.