Tampa Bay Buccaneers: HC Dirk Koetter fired

Reed83HOF

Don't forget, coaching contracts are fully guaranteed. These guys get paid a boat load of money... whether they win or not. I don't feel the least bit bad because he got canned on Sunday instead of Monday... what's the difference anyway?

1 hour ago, Augie said:

That’s not a great way to operate a business, or a way I want to live my life. I’ve had to let quite a few people go over the years. HOW you do it is important. Try being on the wrong end of that and you might get it. (Forget the guaranteed contracts, it’s about far more than money.) 

You just said I was reading too much into your post but pretty much just said what I interpreted your post as.

Wtf? Lol.

15 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

You just said I was reading too much into your post but pretty much just said what I interpreted your post as.

Wtf? Lol.

Well, you did, but I am admitting that there is a way they may have done this that  I would personally be comfortable with. It’s a concession/realization on my part. People tend to go to either extreme, and I’m admitting that the truth is probably in the middle. I may have been too extreme, and grown ups will own up to that. That’s what I just did. 

Treat people with dignity. Bottom line. I don’t care about how many zeros you have in your contract. 

Edited by Augie

54 minutes ago, Augie said:

Well, you did, but I am admitting that there is a way they may have done this that  I would personally be comfortable with. It’s a concession/realization on my part. People tend to go to either extreme, and I’m admitting that the truth is probably in the middle. I may have been too extreme, and grown ups will own up to that. That’s what I just did. 

Treat people with dignity. Bottom line. I don’t care about how many zeros you have in your contract. 

Making Dirk come into work on New Years tomorrow just to fire him would be less than classy.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BringBackOrton said:

Making Dirk come into work on New Years tomorrow just to fire him would be less than classy.

My point is that it’s all in how it is done. Sometimes it’s better than others. Relax. 

• SDS changed the title to Tampa Bay Buccaneers: HC Dirk Koetter fired