Will Kyle Williams get to 50 career sacks and/or 2 career TD's this weekend?

Will Kyle Williams get to 50 career sacks and/or 2 career TD's this weekend?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Will Kyle Williams get to 50 career sacks and/or 2 career TD's this weekend?

17 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

50 is a stretch, but I voted with my heart, not my head.  I believe he is at 46.5 so 3.5 from an interior lineman is a stretch.  I bet McD if we have the gMe in hand will have a TD play for him in the 4th.

He's at 48.5.

I voted both.  If he gets a sack on his own merit, I can see the Dolphins gifting him another (a la Favre/Strahan).  And I can see the Bills giving him a shot in any/each "and goal," scenario.

Would be great to see.

The TD thing is something the fans are going to be thinking about more than the coaching staff. 

If I was in charge of this meaningless game, I'd hand him the ball on all offensive plays inside the Fish 5 yard line, and hope he gets in on one of them.

He may well get a sack too.

3 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

50 is a stretch, but I voted with my heart, not my head.  I believe he is at 46.5 so 3.5 from an interior lineman is a stretch.  I bet McD if we have the gMe in hand will have a TD play for him in the 4th.

He's currently at 48.5 according to NFL.com career stats.

19 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

The TD thing is something the fans are going to be thinking about more than the coaching staff. 

If I was in charge of this meaningless game, I'd hand him the ball on all offensive plays inside the Fish 5 yard line, and hope he gets in on one of them.

He may well get a sack too.

He's currently at 48.5 according to NFL.com career stats.

I know.  It was a typo as I looked up all of his career stats, but appreciate the clarification from you.  I see you’re somewhat new to the board so like I write to others, Welcome Aboard”