Trump's Lie Of The Day. His Cancerous Dishonesty

Tiberius

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Image result for fuck off veep gif

You dodge when you look foolish. 

That is well documented.

We have that in the file on you in the Clinton library (we repurposed some of Hillary’s hard drives for storage space—has to delete so much stuff you wouldn’t believe it. Kept Zuckerberg up all night).

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Only one of us looks foolish - and it's the guy who has never had an honest conversation down here and keeps trying to troll a guy who gives zero ***** about you. 

***** off and die slow. 

the problem with engaging a fool like tiberius is he drags you down to his level and beats you with experience

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

the problem with engaging a fool like tiberius is he drags you down to his level and beats you with experience

True, though in this case it was not directed at Tibs. Tibs is just... Tibs. 

BM is something else entirely, and he's obsessed with me. 

Wonder why.

48 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Guess DR deleted his post giving a s**t about not giving a s**t about me. 

Hahaha!

(odd. This post was compressed from view for me. Deep State!)

Edited by BeginnersMind

39 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

True, though in this case it was not directed at Tibs. Tibs is just... Tibs. 

BM is something else entirely, and he's obsessed with me. 

Wonder why.

Hi pot!

25 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I didn't delete anything. You're lying again, *****tard. It's all you do. 

Image result for fuck off veep gif

Hi again pot!

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

i don't know that i would make that leap. internal wiring can cause all sorts of dot connections. with that in mind, it may be that he is merely addled and as such truly believes that which he says. deception takes many forms and i do not have enough of his posting history to be able to conclusively decide one way or the other. but then again, i have been accused of being slow to make conclusive findings. due to a personal history of being wrongly judged, i tend to err on side of caution in this respect.

hence, amongst other  t

;)

you are creating a false equivalency ad hominen here. you'd simply be better served just answering the question as it was asked of you

Sorry that I didn’t answer your condescending question that had nothing to do with my post unrelated to him. Like this week alone?

I don’t believe there’s a paid operator here. Unlike some people. And that was my point. 

6 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

It's getting creepy, you following behind him with those baby eyes in the internet version of a VW microbus yelling for him to pay attention to you.  

Umm. Do you want me to point out all the times he jumps in after I post? 

Not to mention that that he thinks I’m paid to post here because I disagree with him?

My disagreeing and mocking his conspiracy is different than him making up (more) stories and spreading lies about me. He’s just upset because I started mocking him about it openly and won’t stop. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

20 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

My disagreeing and mocking his conspiracy is different than him making up (more) stories and spreading lies about me. He’s just upset because I started mocking him about it openly and won’t stop. 

:lol:  You give yourself far more credit than you deserve.  He's been openly mocked by far better people than you.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

:lol:  You give yourself far more credit than you deserve.  He's been openly mocked by far better people than you.  

Correct. Mocking doesn't bother me. I encourage it, especially when deserved. 

If you're going to mock, there are only two guidelines: 1) be funny, 2) be able to hold a conversation on other topics.

He's failed on all counts. Over and over. 

Because he's a dishonest *****. 

38 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

It's getting creepy, you following behind him with those baby eyes in the internet version of a VW microbus yelling for him to pay attention to you.  

It really is. He can't quit me. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BeginnersMind said:

Sorry that I didn’t answer your condescending question that had nothing to do with my post unrelated to him. Like this week alone?

I don’t believe there’s a paid operator here. Unlike some people. And that was my point. 

Umm. Do you want me to point out all the times he jumps in after I post? 

Not to mention that that he thinks I’m paid to post here because I disagree with him?

You don't have to point anything out to me, I can read.  This is kind of my point.  Of late, you type one of 4 variations of your basic argument (There is no deep state, there is no deep state, Trump is bad, and Trump is bad) but offer nothing else of value.  In that regard, it's actually pretty funny as you laugh off the very notion of a  bureaucratic conspiracy while getting all emotionally liquored up on the Trump/Russia conspiracy fomenting in your brain.   Meanwhile, right/wrong/good/bad/or crazy...DR provides articles, research, deep dives in support of his position all while encouraging all to make up their own mind.  Again, he might be crazy...why do you care?

At this point, it seems to me you spend most of your time sniffing around every post like a desperate Puget Sound Deb looking to land a naval aviator.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You don't have to point anything out to me, I can read.  This is kind of my point.  Of late, you type one of 4 variations of your basic argument (There is no deep state, there is no deep state, Trump is bad, and Trump is bad) but offer nothing else of value.  In that regard, it's actually pretty funny as you laugh off the very notion of a  bureaucratic conspiracy while getting all emotionally liquored up on the Trump/Russia conspiracy fomenting in your brain.   Meanwhile, right/wrong/good/bad/or crazy...DR provides articles, research, deep dives in support of his position all while encouraging all to make up their own mind.  Again, he might be crazy...why do you care?

At this point, it seems to me you spend most of your time sniffing around every post like a desperate Puget Sound Deb looking to land a naval aviator.  

I could provide you deep research on the lizard people taking over, or how [name any group including the Deep State] is responsible for 9-11. Doesn't make it worth reading. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

2 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

I could provide you deep research on the lizard people taking over, or how [name any group including the Deep State] is responsible for 9-11. Doesn't make it worth reading. 

interesting you mentioned lizards.  There are several species of lizards that are asexual, the mighty Komodo dragon being one. The ability to create offspring via parthenogenesis seems not unlike your ability to create the self-sustaining arguments you espouse here. 

As for 9/11, I would go with [al-Qaeda] and feel comfortable that while the true answer is quite complex,  I would be accurate enough to prevail on jeopardy. 

Anyway, back to the point, and thanks for making it again this evening.  If something is not "worth reading", why invest the time to comment about it?  

On that note, I'll consider this matter closed. good day, beginnersmind/beginnersmindbot.  

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd