Trump's Lie Of The Day. His Cancerous Dishonesty

Tiberius

Trump is getting worse and more dishonest with time. Glenn Kessler writes:

The fusillade of tweets was the start of a year of unprecedented deception during which Trump became increasingly unmoored from the truth. When 2018 began, the president had made 1,989 false and misleading claims, according to The Fact Checker’s database, which tracks every suspect statement uttered by the president. By the end of the year, Trump had accumulated more than 7,600 untruths during his presidency — averaging more than 15 erroneous claims a day during 2018, almost triple the rate from the year before.

On 12/28/2018 at 3:38 PM, BeginnersMind said:

You’re odd obsession with the fictional account of me as a paid agent of the Deep State is creepy. 

And if you had credibility, your continued pressing of this strange storyline doesn’t help it. 

You are not so important that that I followed you here from some other place.  The PPP board at TBD is similarly not that important to shaping a national agenda for agents of the Deep State. 

None of us are that important that we are the center of some huge conspiratorial narrative. It’s a politics subboard on a football website for a small and usually crappy team with a blindly loyal following. 

are you trying to say that social engineering doesn't exist?

14 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

How the bejesus do you get that from my post? 

Do you think paid Deep State operatives post here like DR and others believe?

do you know what social engineering consists of? apparently not.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Compulsory education is one part of it 

social engineering is an attack vector. whereby, amongst other items, the use of deception and disinformation is utilized to steer discourse and opinion.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

social engineering is an attack vector. whereby, amongst other items, the use of deception and disinformation is utilized to steer discourse and opinion.

And notice the slide attempt. "Deep State operatives" - something I've never said when describing him or what he does for a living, nor anything that has connection to reality. 

He's a dishonest *****. Nothing more.

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And notice the slide attempt. "Deep State operatives" - something I've never said when describing him or what he does for a living, nor anything that has connection to reality. 

i don't know that i would make that leap. internal wiring can cause all sorts of dot connections. with that in mind, it may be that he is merely addled and as such truly believes that which he says. deception takes many forms and i do not have enough of his posting history to be able to conclusively decide one way or the other. but then again, i have been accused of being slow to make conclusive findings. due to a personal history of being wrongly judged, i tend to err on side of caution in this respect.

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Well, it's a lot more things than that 

hence, amongst other  things.

;)

3 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Sigh. 

The boogeyman is everywhere!

you are creating a false equivalency ad hominen here. you'd simply be better served just answering the question as it was asked of you

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yeah. I get paid to post here is what you believe. 

But not by the Deep State? 

The Shallow State?

And where did I follow you from. What was that theory again?

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Yeah. I get paid to post here is what you believe. 

But not by the Deep State? 

The Shallow State?

And where did I follow you from. What was that theory again?

He (and the others) is also convinced every liberal is the same poster. Maybe that's the shallow state?