Trump's Lie Of The Day. His Cancerous Dishonesty

Tiberius

Speaking to members of the military during his surprise trip overseas this week, President Trump spoke about the raises they received.

“You haven’t gotten one in more than 10 years — more than 10 years,” he said Wednesday. “And we got you a big one. I got you a big one. I got you a big one.”

He continued:

“They said: ‘You know, we could make it smaller. We could make it 3 percent. We could make it 2 percent. We could make it 4 percent.’ I said: ‘No. Make it 10 percent. Make it more than 10 percent.’ ”

The problem with those statements? They’re not true.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2018/12/27/trump-bragged-service-members-iraq-about-percent-raise-theyve-not-been-given/?utm_term=.00a24a2141d0

While the Trumptards try and deflect by nitpicking any statement made by any media source that isn't part of the Trump propaganda machine, we should try and keep a record (if we can keep up!) of the constant flood of lies, dishonestly and malicious statements by our worst President ever.

Here is is lying to our troops. Politicizing our military with dishonestly. Sickening

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2018/12/27/trump-bragged-service-members-iraq-about-percent-raise-theyve-not-been-given/?utm_term=.00a24a2141d0

While the Trumptards try and deflect by nitpicking any statement made by any media source that isn't part of the Trump propaganda machine, we should try and keep a record (if we can keep up!) of the constant flood of lies, dishonestly and malicious statements by our worst President ever.

Here is is lying to our troops. Politicizing our military with dishonestly. Sickening

You are about 4500 lies behind! 

• Thank you (+1) 2

Yes.  We've established on here long ago he's a compulsive/pathological liar who also loves to exaggerate.  The military did receive the biggest pay raise since 2009 (3.9%) at 2.4% and will get another 2.6% raise next year.

Edited by Doc Brown

8 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Yes.  We've established on here long ago he's a compulsive/pathological liar who also loves to exaggerate.  The military did receive the biggest pay raise since 2009 (3.9%) at 2.4% and will get another 2.6% raise next year.

So is he lying or not ?

It is amazing to me that a Canadian could criticize our head of state when his own girly-man prime minister, who's mother was best known for her beaver shots and he for his fake eyelashes, exists. I'm sure glad we turned down Canada for statehood.

7 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

It is amazing to me that a Canadian could criticize our head of state when his own girly-man prime minister, who's mother was best known for her beaver shots and he for his fake eyelashes, exists. I'm sure glad we turned down Canada for statehood.

Trump, Trudeau and you are all douchebags! Better? 

You are the only on of the 3 who has no experience with beaver shots.....and it’s eyebrows loser! 

Edited by BigMcD

6 minutes ago, BigMcD said:

Trump, Trudeau and you are all douchebags! Better? 

You are the only on of the 3 who has no experience with beaver shots.....and it’s eyebrows loser! 

Didn't you know, it was both? I think he's well on his way to his transitioning.

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

we should try and keep a record (if we can keep up!) of the constant flood of lies, dishonestly and malicious statements by our worst President ever.

Isn't that exactly what you and the rest of the hysterical morons have dedicated yourselves to doing the past couple years?   

4 hours ago, meazza said:

So is he lying or not ?

Of course because I've said on this board before that he's a pathological liar and have criticized his policies while applauding others.  The obsession by some over him on here is something I don't quite understand unless you're just trying to be a troll.

7 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

And regarding Trump lying to the military during his anti Dem campaign rally?

12 hours ago, B-Large said:

That guy lies when there is no reason or upside to doing so... it is so bizarre... or at least it should be 

Because he doesn't lie.  Lies have a connection to reality.  Nothing he says has any connection to reality.  He just spews nonsense.

• Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Because he doesn't lie.  Lies have a connection to reality.  Nothing he says has any connection to reality.  He just spews nonsense.

If he ends up with a few too many sycophants around him, this is ultimately what could get him into hot water. 

Tillerson was in over his head as SecState but I believe that Kelly and Mattis (and maybe others not occurring to me...Jared and Ivanka as whatever they are to him) kept Trump in check on some of his worst instincts. It's not hard to imagine a time when he does something more rash than an unplanned 30-day troop pull-out and Congress wakes up, reads the Constitution, and pushes back. This would ultimately be the best outcome of a Trump presidency. So far, Congress has been loathe to flex but even the Rs are getting a little restless.

Edited by BeginnersMind

Just now, BeginnersMind said:

If he ends up with a few too many sycophants around him, this is ultimately what could get him into hot water. 

Tillerson was in over his head as SecState but I believe that Kelly and Mattis (and maybe others not occurring to me...Jared and Ivanka as whatever they are to him) kept Trump in check on some of his worst instincts. It's not hard to imagine a time when he does something more rash than an unplanned 30-day troop pull-out and Congress wakes up, reads the Constitution, and pushes back. This would ultimately be the best outcome of a Trump presidency. So far, Congress has been loathe to flex but even the Rs are getting a little restless.

That is, in fact, all I hoped for from a Trump presidency: Congress remembering what their ***** job is.

Instead, we get the same old Congressional bull####.  Hell, no one even realizes that it's been ten years since Congress passed a ***** budget...

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, DC Tom said:

That is, in fact, all I hoped for from a Trump presidency: Congress remembering what their ***** job is.

Instead, we get the same old Congressional bull####.  Hell, no one even realizes that it's been ten years since Congress passed a ***** budget...

(Sessions was another who pushed back.)

Who he ultimately lands as AG, SecDef, and Chief of Staff will be interesting. In Bolton, he has a yes man, although it probably curdled his milk to pull out of Syria.

If the economy wobbles, Congress may pay more attention to the other issues. James Carville wasn't wrong. 

38 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

WTF are you talking about? The Syria pull-out had been planned for a year. Quit with the mimicking of the fake news and think for yourself.