LOL...and would ya?

\GoBillsInDallas/

His friends and family look so disappointed like my brother-in-law after he got exposed cheating.  Took me awhile to even talk to him; even then he still talked up how hard it was and what divorce was doing to him.  Let alone what it did to our nephew; and then my sister had it happen to her too.  Cheaters are a box of ***** in their own balls of misery and shame.  

2 hours ago, Thriftygamer83 said:

His friends and family look so disappointed like my brother-in-law after he got exposed cheating.  Took me awhile to even talk to him; even then he still talked up how hard it was and what divorce was doing to him.  Let alone what it did to our nephew; and then my sister had it happen to her too.  Cheaters are a box of ***** in their own balls of misery and shame.  

I have a friend who was cheating on his wife (also a friend...all went to HS together) while she was pregnant.  He was apparently texting this other girl while his wife was at the hospital about to give birth.  They divorced and now their 1 year old almost always stays with the Mom.

Even though I've know this guy since I was 14...I'll never look at him the same way.  Never ever again.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I have a friend who was cheating on his wife (also a friend...all went to HS together) while she was pregnant.  He was apparently texting this other girl while his wife was at the hospital about to give birth.  They divorced and now their 1 year old almost always stays with the Mom.

Even though I've know this guy since I was 14...I'll never look at him the same way.  Never ever again.

Kind of looks like his friends and family had sided with her too.  Kind of makes me think “Oh, we are still friends with her, yes we set a place for her at the table, and our son visits us when we want.”  

21 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

In order to fully understand this situation, we'll need pics of the ex-wife and the girl with whom he cheated.

• Like (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, Thriftygamer83 said:

So, you need photographic evidence to decide whether or not He was correct in cheating?  What is wrong with you?  

More specifically, I need to see how much weight she gained during the pregnancy.  Most women tend to have a hard time shedding those pounds.