Best Spiderman Movies?

Halloween Land

Best Spiderman Installment?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Best Spiderman Installment?

• The Original Spiderman Triogy
    • The Amazing Spiderman Movies
    • Spiderman Homecoming

In my opinion, Spiderman 1, 2 and 3 by Sam Raimi are the best! Especially number 1 and 2. The Amazing Spiderman 1 and 2 are not that good. While Spiderman Homecoming was good but I still prefer the original Spiderman movies with Toby Maguire. What's your guy's thoughts? 

I preferred the original 3 with Tobey McGuire, I think he fit the Peter Parker role best.

Homecoming wasnt bad, but mostly because it was part of the current Marvel universe. Not a huge fan of the current actor as Spiderman, seems too much like a little kid in the role.

The other set, Spiderman 1 & 2, or 'Emo Spiderman' as I usually refer to it, I could not get into, seems like they wanted to make Spiderman into those horrible teenie vampire movie style.....

I saw into the Spider Verse the other night, pretty spectacular, an audio and visual assault on the senses in Dolby. Pretty good, too, except I could’ve done without Peter Porker the talking pig WTF. I put it behind Homecoming and Raimi’s 1 & 2.

On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 8:06 AM, apuszczalowski said:

I preferred the original 3 with Tobey McGuire, I think he fit the Peter Parker role best.

Homecoming wasnt bad, but mostly because it was part of the current Marvel universe. Not a huge fan of the current actor as Spiderman, seems too much like a little kid in the role.

The other set, Spiderman 1 & 2, or 'Emo Spiderman' as I usually refer to it, I could not get into, seems like they wanted to make Spiderman into those horrible teenie vampire movie style.....

Original 1, and 2 are great but Amazing 1 probably beats 3 and Homecoming probably actually ranks up their with 1 and 2.

Tobey McGuire was good as Peter but I think Garfield did a good job of nailing a wisecracking Spiderman.

14 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Tobey McGuire was good as Peter but I think Garfield did a good job of nailing a wisecracking Spiderman.

Both were good choices as you didn't want a reboot to have the main character emulate the first.  I thought the Spiderman 2 may have been the best Superhero movie I'd ever seen at the time.  I didn't know The Dark Knight, Iron Man, Logan, and Deadpool were on the horizon.

Edited by Doc Brown

3 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Both were good choices as you didn't want a reboot to have the main character emulate the first.  I thought the Spiderman 2 may have been the best Superhero movie I'd ever seen at the time.  I didn't know The Dark Knight, Iron Man, Logan, and Deadpool were on the horizon.

I think Spiderman 2 hangs in there okay with Dark Knight and Iron Man and I think Logan and Deadpool are kind of unique for Super Hero movies.

Edited by Warcodered

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

I think Spiderman 2 hangs in there okay with Dark Knight and Iron Man and I think Logan and Deadpool are kind of unique for Super Hero movies.

They were unique.  I liked Logan because there was never a Superhero movie that dealt with a Superhero growing old.

I think The Dark Knight will always be the gold standard thanks to Nolan and Ledger.  Spiderman 2 and Iron Man are right behind it.