A Revolt If Trump Is Impeached?

Tiberius

Just now, The_Dude said:

Do you think I'm the only one? Lol. Silly boy. There's plenty champing at the bit.

There were plenty of pro-slavery people in 1861, but they ended up losing. Can't let gun thugs win. Ever. Rule of law must prevail. And it will. 

Probably would help if you guns thugs started murdering people, the law could then organize, act and find the conspirators. They then can eliminate them with extreme prejudice. 

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

There were plenty of pro-slavery people in 1861, but they ended up losing. Can't let gun thugs win. Ever. Rule of law must prevail. And it will. 

Probably would help if you guns thugs started murdering people, the law could then organize, act and find the conspirators. They then can eliminate them with extreme prejudice. 

You...are an idiot. 

Nobody’s advocating murder. Freaking idiot. 

Also, this country is 50% on revolts. I like them odds. 

2 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

You...are an idiot. 

Nobody’s advocating murder. Freaking idiot. 

Also, this country is 50% on revolts. I like them odds. 

Whatcha gonna do with your guns then? I mean, aside from self anal penetration. 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Whatcha gonna do with your guns then? I mean, aside from self anal penetration. 

Tiberius, if one of us is a *****, it ain’t me. And what am I gonna do with them guns? Get my way. The same thing I’ve always done with guns. Get my way. 

3 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Considering that Trump won a majority of the only vote that matters...

We have people spouting that popular vote nonsense, blissfully ignorant that they would get a zero.zerozero in middle school civics class for drawing that particular line in the sand. I'm never sure if it's the school system failing them, or if they were playing pokeman with a classmate the year all tha stuff was taught.