Why do the gays love the dems so much ?

Teddy KGB

I’ll give Billsy this - he understands propaganda. 

He knows just as well as the rest of us the truth of the matter. But his tactless shrieking is revealing: the point is that repeating the lie that nobody is allowed to question despite how obviously false it might be is a humiliation ritual. It’s late-state propaganda for a regime that has overthrown the previous one. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, LeviF said:

He knows just as well as the rest of us the truth of the matter. But his tactless shrieking is revealing: the point is that repeating the lie that nobody is allowed to question despite how obviously false it might be is a humiliation ritual. It’s late-state propaganda for a regime that has overthrown the previous one. 

image.thumb.jpeg.8b5035f8b37dddcdc12279633b3ac7e1.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, LeviF said:

Its amazing how it projects and doesn't even realize it.

its reply to you was proof.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

WHEN THE TIDE OF MASS HYSTERIA RECEDES, A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BE LEFT HIGH AND DRY: 

Teen Suing Doctors For Removing Her Breasts At Age 13, Putting Her On Puberty Blockers.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/teen-suing-doctors-for-removing-breasts-at-age-13-putting-her-on-puberty-blockers-letter

One prolific poster here would slough this off as BUYERS REMORSE. 

• Like (+1) 1