Why do the gays love the dems so much ?

Teddy KGB

23 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Please tell us what will work with you. We’ve tried everything…but you simply won’t go away. Is there a secret button? 

No idea what will work for him but all signs point to absolutely nothing.

I can tell you that this works incredibly well for me.

You've chosen to ignore content by BillStime. Options 

28 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

No idea what will work for him but all signs point to absolutely nothing.

I can tell you that this works incredibly well for me.

So the Trump campaign didn’t meet with the Russians 140+ times? Coordinate campaign data and Wikileaks drops?

Simple yes or no will suffice.

3 hours ago, Doc said:

What a creepy and dumb hill for the Dems to die on: teaching sex to 5-8 year olds.  And good job, Disney.  

Truly the most shocking part to me with Disney getting involved is that they had 4 employees get arrested for pedophilia about two weeks before their "response". If there ever was a time to simply sit it out this was it

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Are you sure about that?

Your cult is trying to erase gays…

Keep spinning

First of all, I’m not in a cult.

Second of all, I have nothing against gay people whatsoever. You REALLY don’t know me. You’re just a nasty hate filled internet troll. 

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

First of all, I’m not in a cult.

Second of all, I have nothing against gay people whatsoever. You REALLY don’t know me. You’re just a nasty hate filled internet troll. 

Every accusation is a confession.

😘

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Every accusation is a confession.

😘

Wait….you believe I’m an internet troll? Dude….get over yourself. I’m actually a successful person with a job. I’m sure you’ve heard of people like me. You know, the ones who make it possible for you to be a horse’s arse with your stupid little First World problems. Try saying ‘thank you’ once in awhile.

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Wait….you believe I’m an internet troll? Dude….get over yourself. I’m actually a successful person with a job. I’m sure you’ve heard of people like me. You know, the ones who make it possible for you to be a horse’s arse with your stupid little First World problems. Try saying ‘thank you’ once in awhile.

lmao - here we go again.