Why do the gays love the dems so much ?

Teddy KGB

13 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I agree with you about everyone here generally having their opinion set. But the back in forth is hopefully educational 

I’ll disagree…slightly. Did anyone ever think we’d be debating whether elementary school teachers should be talking to five year olds about sexuality? This is totally new ground that the progressive movement is testing the waters on. To be honest I didn’t think ANYONE would think it’s a good idea…and thus the thread. 

• Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

14 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’ll disagree…slightly. Did anyone ever think we’d be debating whether elementary school teachers should be talking to five year olds about sexuality? This is totally new ground that the progressive movement is testing the waters on. To be honest I didn’t think ANYONE would think it’s a good idea…and thus the thread. 

"Center-right" folks from the 1980s owe a lot of apologies to the religious right. Especially with the Disney ***** starting to come out, so to speak.

• Agree 1

On 12/12/2018 at 9:18 AM, DC Tom said:

All my gay friends are - somehow - Republicans.  For years I thought they were Democrats, until they started displaying McCain and Romney signs.  

Well by displaying their signs doesn't mean they are Republican it just means they follow flip floppers that say they stand for 1 thing until it's time for the rubber to hit the road then they change their minds & vote differently .

The 2 you mentioned are typical politicians that talk out of both sides of their mouths & say 1 thing but do another and they have both proved it .

54 minutes ago, T master said:

Well by displaying their signs doesn't mean they are Republican it just means they follow flip floppers that say they stand for 1 thing until it's time for the rubber to hit the road then they change their minds & vote differently .

The 2 you mentioned are typical politicians that talk out of both sides of their mouths & say 1 thing but do another and they have both proved it .

Are you aware you're replying to a post from almost FOUR YEARS ago? 

• Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

How in the world is it homophobic to say that you have a lot of gay friends? 

And your comment to T Master was relevant how? You seem to have an issue with the thread still being relevant after FOUR YEARS.

But I stand by my comments - hate sells.

20 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And your comment to T Master was relevant how? You seem to have an issue with the thread still being relevant after FOUR YEARS.

But I stand by my comments - hate sells.

Huh?  I simply pointed out that he wasn't responding to a recent post.....but...if you actually read that old post you'll see that the poster said he had many gay friends....to which, clear out of the blue, you called everyone a homophobe. I have no idea why.  Seemed like an odd, hate filled, go-to response....on YOUR part.

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Dislike 1

24 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Huh?  I simply pointed out that he wasn't responding to a recent post.....but...if you actually read that old post you'll see that the poster said he had many gay friends....to which, clear out of the blue, you called everyone a homophobe. I have no idea why.  Seemed like an odd, hate filled, go-to response....on YOUR part.

Sugar coat it all you want...

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Sugar coat it all you want...

Or....you could do what civilized people do, and just say "I apologize"....I misunderstood.  It's OK to say you misunderstood.  You're among a community of Bills fans here (except Chef who wrote them off years ago.)

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 1

8 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Or....you could do what civilized people do, and just say "I apologize"....I misunderstood.  It's OK to say you misunderstood.  You're among a community of Bills fans here (except Chef who wrote them off years ago.)

You know I just realized something. I thought it was strange for someone who goes by Bills Time has never posted on TSW forum.  He only posts here on PPP. Then it dawned on my. The S is capitalized. That’s his name. Bill Stime.  So I googled Williams Stime and I got a hit. You’ll never guess his address.  😱

https://omh.ny.gov/omhweb/facilities/bupc/

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

On a related note...everyone should go back to the first post in the Covid thread.  Go back and read through the first page or two....it's fascinating now knowing where this all ended up.

Oh I’ve done that many times. It’s our journal of the last two years. It’s very fascinating. 

• Haha (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

You know I just realized something. I thought it was strange for someone who goes by Bills Time has never posted on TSW forum.  He only posts here on PPP. Then it dawned on my. The S is capitalized. That’s his name. Bill Stime.  So I googled Williams Stime and I got a hit. You’ll never guess his address.  😱

Not falling for it.

37 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Oh I’ve done that many times. It’s our journal of the last two years. It’s very fascinating. 

Jim - our resident narcissist - doesn’t know when to stop. 

I follow and comment on TSW and others here know it.

Your desperate attempt to belittle me is laughable and pathetic.

Seek help.