Why do the gays love the dems so much ?

Teddy KGB

8 hours ago, aristocrat said:

i came to tell about my day of subbing today and your post leads it in well....

me: "where is Ava?" 

1st grade boy: "she went home cuz she puked and had a tornado of diarrhea come out of her butt"

4 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Black Lives Matter. Stop treating them as if they don’t.  So countering with “All Lives Matter” makes not sense. 

That’s it. Simple and 100% spot on. 

I am confused on who you think is the side which demeans black lives and allows them to be murdered? 

On 3/28/2022 at 8:31 PM, DRsGhost said:

Nope

Hollywood and Disney have become an epicenter of evil.  They have been completely taken over by the LGBT lobby. 

You will never enjoy movies again - They will be rare occurrences to sit thru any without some forced woke/LGBT message or character or dialogue.  

Mao won ..... here is the tell.  None of this is acceptable in China.  And Hollywood agrees to the censoring.  But here it's fine - perfectly normal.  As if that's what China wants.  

Edited by Big Blitz

9 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Black Lives Matter. Stop treating them as if they don’t.  So countering with “All Lives Matter” makes not sense. 

That’s it. Simple and 100% spot on. 

seemed to be prominent only when it comes to police. can you name 3 victims of police violence that were white? if you cant then seems as though lives mattering may not be as simple as color of someone skin. if you can then maybe its something that effects "all lives" and could be less divisive in the name. statistic state you should know alot of names and faces from all walks of life. yes?

if we are talking specific to black issues and lives. why dont we see large blm showing support to the hundreds of thousands murdered each year? i see small anti violence groups wondering why there are no large gatherings or media attention to support justice for there friend or family after they just watched the world put the words on signs, instsgram ect ect. even if blm itself is responsible! secoriea turner. Horace Lorenzo Anderson who had blm activist stop police and medical personnel and cleaned the scene of evidence afterwards. i dont see blm protesting the inner city gang affiliates that will take black lives tonight, tomorrow on and on you will never know, because i guess lives in street violence, even children, don't matter. i dont see blm protesting the media who at best glosses over and at worst covers up the daily violence in their stories unless it has a sick division that they can focus on. coverage would be attention, attention means it matters. i don't see any big campaigns to track down missing minorities at any level of gabby patito case.

so again, what does blm stand for and why in the world would anyone want to single out a particular group when it comes to murder or wrongdoing by the powerful of any race when we ALL should be against it and we ALL want the forgotten to matter.

all lives matter seems a bit more simple to me but then certain people wouldn't get that polarization that they planned.

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

blah blah blah blah blah

Why are you even engaging with that talking point? The entire BLM movement is an astroturfed house of cards built on, at best, ignorance of basic statistics. 

Back to the topic, BLM is fake and gay.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, LeviF said:

Why are you even engaging with that talking point? The entire BLM movement is an astroturfed house of cards built on, at best, ignorance of basic statistics. 

Back to the topic, BLM is fake and gay.

i dont really write out those points to change anyones mind on here. most people are firmly implanted and wont budge even when confronted with logic and reason regardless. i argue with [ billstime ] afterall. but there are lurkers, there are people unsure, and hopefully maybe a few read what i say and look alittle deeper. prob wasting my time like you suggest but its not hurting me to put it out there.

17 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

i dont really write out those points to change anyones mind on here. most people are firmly implanted and wont budge even when confronted with logic and reason regardless. i argue with [ billstime ] afterall. but there are lurkers, there are people unsure, and hopefully maybe a few read what i say and look alittle deeper. prob wasting my time like you suggest but its not hurting me to put it out there.

Keep putting 'it out there'.  That's what this kind of a Message Board is for. If you do it respectfully, with limited to no name-calling, you'll keep the dialogue going. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, Buffarukus said:

I agree with you about everyone here generally having their opinion set. But the back in forth is hopefully educational 

• Agree 1