Imagine these teeth coming after you.....

millbank

TERRIFIED Briton Mark Currie came within inches of being eaten by a Jaws monster.

Tourist Mark, 32, was sure he was going to die as the huge Great White shark attacked a metal cage he was dangling in.

The 18ft giant slammed into the cage, ripping a buoy keeping it afloat and buckling the mesh. Then it leaped through the top trying to get to Mark.

Shark

I'm so sick of the bad rap 18 foot, maneating sharks get in todays society. It makes me so angry :blink: see?

What was that guy doing to bring it on himself? Dangling in the water in that tight suit, smellin like chum? Dont blame the shark--he's only human; hows he suppose to control hisself?

Damn man, always tryin to keep a maneater down.

I'm so sick of the bad rap 18 foot, maneating sharks get in todays society. It makes me so angry :blink:  see?

What was that guy doing to bring it on himself? Dangling in the water in that tight suit, smellin like chum? Dont blame the shark--he's only human; hows he suppose to control hisself?

286690[/snapback]

But babyeaters, such as yourself, are treated quite fairly I think.

I'm so sick of the bad rap 18 foot, maneating sharks get in todays society. It makes me so angry :blink:  see?

286690[/snapback]

Fabien Cousteau agrees...he's actually built a shark sub to inter-mingle with these beasts: http://www.deeperblue.net/article.php/467/3