Trump Was Right

Kemp

20 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Like in the OC where ballot harvesting was all the rage... But consistency isn't your thing. 

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Like in the OC where ballot harvesting was all the rage... But consistency isn't your thing. 

So, Deranged, was voter fraud committed by the Republicans in the election in North Carolina or not?

Trump said it would happen, but he bet on the wrong team.

Is what is going on in Wisconsin and Michigan an attempt by Republicans to take away what the voters voted for?

Yes or No?

We can discuss other things after you answer.

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

So, Deranged, was voter fraud committed by the Republicans in the election in North Carolina or not?

I honestly have not looked into it (yet), so at the moment I don't have an opinion other than it's entirely possible.

2 minutes ago, Kemp said:

You're ignoring Florida and CA in that equation - both of which I have looked into in some detail and find there to be enough evidence to at least be suspicious of *****ery. 

2 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Is what is going on in Wisconsin and Michigan an attempt by Republicans to take away what the voters voted for?

Yes or No?

Haven't looked into what they're doing yet. So again, no opinion at the moment. From the headlines alone, it sure sounds like it. But I don't trust headlines without doing my own due diligence.  

5 hours ago, Kemp said:

What's the benefit of collecting absentee ballots that were probably not going to be used?

BTW, did you notice the GOP's reaction to the allegations?

Edited by GG

41 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Yes or No?

We can discuss other things after you answer.

You won't honestly discuss anything.  You have proven that.  You'll drive by. Try to sound smart and relevant to whatever hashtag style headline you can and get beat down or out matched by someone here who spares their free time and spent time on their middle school debate team.  Then give up. Sooo, stop????

8 hours ago, Kemp said:

I loathe Scott Walker more than any state politician throughout the country, but what they're doing is perfectly legal.  Unfortunately.

12 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I loathe Scott Walker more than any state politician throughout the country, but what they're doing is perfectly legal.  Unfortunately.

This ranks just about the same on the lameness scale as California recalling Gray Davis.

20 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

Can't believe how blue OC became so quickly.

I'm picking a good time to move.

I can.

They built way too much, way too fast in the 90s-00s. It allowed the flossing plebs to move in. They came when the Walmarts did, and brought the herpes with them. Such evil faggots. 

13 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Legal and ethical are two entirely different things.

What Wisconsin is attempting to do(and succeeding) by stripping power from the Governer's office because they don't like the result of the election is shameful.

14 hours ago, Kemp said:

If there has been fraud or wrongdoings in any election regardless of which side benefits, it needs to be fixed.  That would certainly seem obvious yet lawmakers and election officials resist changes to improve integrity in the process.  Most of the problems we see reported or rumored stem from the openness of voting such as greater use of absentee ballots, early voting, online registration without strict verification, campaign volunteers "helping" people vote, dead folks still being registered and voters that move and register in multiple jurisdictions.  All this makes the process less secure. 

Edited by keepthefaith

2 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

Legal and ethical are two entirely different things.

What Wisconsin is attempting to do(and succeeding) by stripping power from the Governer's office because they don't like the result of the election is shameful.

One of the Carolinas did the same thing a few years back. Dick move on the part of both states.

• Like (+1) 1