Sorry I haven't been posting a lot...

ACor58

Not that I am a fixture like a lot of you, but my job now keeps me away from my computer for a long time.

Just wanted to say hi and that this is still my favorite site on the web and that I didn't jump to some other beat Bills board.

Not that I am a fixture like a lot of you, but my job now keeps me away from my computer for a long time.

Just wanted to say hi and that this is still my favorite site on the web and that I didn't jump to some other beat Bills board.

286520[/snapback]

pass the bottle brother. I love you man! :blink:

286520[/snapback]

...and don't you ever leave us like that again. EVER!!!

286520[/snapback]

fity8, waz up bra? :blink:

Just kidding, glad to see you back :blink:

286520[/snapback]

I'm right there with you...they've installled a new firewall at work and I can't access the message boards, only the main TBD page. 0:)

Although I've been much busier at my job lately and would've had less time to post, it's still frustrating to have computer access but not site access.

Due to other commitments, it's often difficult to get here in the evenings or weekends...there just doesn't seem to be enough time in the day.

I'm right there with you...they've installled a new firewall at work and I can't access the message boards, only the main TBD page.  0:)

Although I've been much busier at my job lately and would've had less time to post, it's still frustrating to have computer access but not site access.

Due to other commitments, it's often difficult to get here in the evenings or weekends...there just doesn't seem to be enough time in the day.

288322[/snapback]

I hear ya. I usually don't post on weekends, but lately, I've been working a lot of overtime at work, so I post from there. Weekends and nights I'm usually busy doing other things.

I hear ya.  I usually don't post on weekends, but lately, I've been working a lot of overtime at work, so I post from there.  Weekends and nights I'm usually busy doing other things.

288332[/snapback]

Hey, big guy! Slow weekend or just killing time 'til this evening?