open ended hasslet/bills/steriods opinions

I'd like to hear some opinions on what you'd think if it came out that hull really did use roids. What would your opinion be of him as a player? What about if bruce, kelly, thurman, and andre did it too? What would you think of them? Should kelly be removed from the HOF? How about other guys in the HOF, like the steelers, who hasslet implicated?

Personally, i'm really hoping beyond hope that we're not staring at the iceberg right now. This could be very very bad for pro sports, especially our cherrished bills teams. I'd hate to have them be known as the team who made it to 4 super bowls because of steroids.

I know i'm just speculating, but if ha$$let admitted that roids were in the bills locker room, chances are, he wasn't the only user. Anyhow, thoughts???

I'd hate to have them be known as the team who made it to 4 super bowls because of steroids.

286458[/snapback]

It'd be worse than that. We'd be the team that LOST 4 Super Bowls because of steroids.

It won't get that far because there's another six months before football season starts. Everyone will be yapping about baseball and steroids in another 24 hours.