2nd Half Thread: Bills vs. Dolphins at 1 PM ET on CBS

3 minutes ago, zonabb said:

Bad throw but a lazy useless uninterested route by Benjamin. Cut an in route up field, leaving the underneath open to the DB. Bad things happen when you try to go to that clown. Sit him down. 

I will say that every single pass where the ball is almost picked by a DB cutting underneath, it's always thrown to Benjamin. We have zero success ever throwing to him.

• Like (+1) 1

You stood there like a real QB, instead of running for your life, and threw a bad pick

it was third down anyway

but you still gotta learn how to stand in the pocket like a real QB

think like Ben R, not like Tyrod

Just now, Watkins90 said:

While that's true, Allen is at least willing to push the ball downfield and take chances. Taylor never was willing too. 

This was my problem with Tyrod. I honestly didnt care he ran so well and often. BUT he was very indecisive even when deciding to run. THAT is what drove me nuts

Watched the first half at a sports bar.  Allen showed me that he's a better runner than passer, although if he keeps it up, he's going to get killed.

Now I see he's 9-20 with two picks. Not exactly awe inspiring. LOL  WTH is going on with him?

Just now, HappyDays said:

Benjamin always runs lazy routes but Allen misread the coverage on that one.

The throw is still on Allen but if Benjaturd actually cuts that hard to the post he could have had a catch down the middle no problem.  Benjamin really is a liability almost anywhere on the field.  I get it that he seems to understand that and seems like he wants to be better but he just hurts you in so many ways.