Which poster would be the best infomercial host?

23 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Lets say you have this great little gadget and you have 30 minutes of air time.  Which poster on here would you choose to be the "guy" to sell and market it in front of a live studio audience?

Without a doubt....Irv.  Especially if I'm selling a new frying pan.

EII.  He doesn't breathe between words, sentences and he's a very excitable fellow.  He is your man Royale.

On 11/30/2018 at 12:52 PM, plenzmd1 said:

yes, you can wait..like till you both move onto the other side

Do you mean.....become Patriots fans? That’s a terrible thing to say about anyone. You should feel great shame for that. You were raised better, I’m sure! 

Oh, wait.....till they croak? Yeah, no biggie there. You’re good. 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 11/30/2018 at 8:42 AM, Royale with Cheese said:

Lets say you have this great little gadget and you have 30 minutes of air time.  Which poster on here would you choose to be the "guy" to sell and market it in front of a live studio audience?

Without a doubt....Irv.  Especially if I'm selling a new frying pan.

i guess the real question here is...

what is the product you that you have that want hawked?

please don't tell me it's a frying pan...

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/30/2018 at 11:45 AM, Seasons1992 said:

I KNOW HIS BROTHER! I've known his brother Lance for years and just learned over Thanksgiving that Exiled is family! Can't wait to meet the great Orator!

Last Winter's QuikStory:

This was Our "infomercial" for Lance's annual "After-Christmas Bash" @ Just Vino.  I brought my Son, the long haired hippy I am skiing The Wall & Ego Alley with, and his girlfriend to WNY last January. She was a good soldier and waited patiently in lodge (too scared to ski, LoL).  I ordered my Son to reward her with shopping and a nice lunch in Ellicottville giving me much needed "ski alone time" for a few hours in afternoon. ?

It was her first trip to BFLo & WNY. We showed her the WNY sights, to the Falls... Elmwood Ave... That's Lance's party @ Just Vino (Jeff & Ken's place) on Main & Virginia. Big Guy you'll recognize as my Bro... Laughing, getting blitzed with my nephew (my sister's son).  Oh... And I threw my son & his girlfriend's cat in there too: Tesla (in Iowa City) for good measure! Always gotta have a cat shot.

Anybody want a good wine bar in BFLo... Try out Just Vino. Tell then "Eric from Illinois" sent you! The will shake their head, deny knowing me three times before the rooster crows! Just order a Riesling... They will remember.  LoL...

Hope this year's is just as much fun!!!