Which poster would be the best infomercial host?

25 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

@Augie , he just has that lovable goofy guy thing down pat..you know..not to0 handsome, but not ugly...., not in shape but not fat, old...not to0 smart..just your average everyday  chuckelhead

HEY! I tend to think of myself as a slightly above average chucklehead! Other than that, I appreciate the flattery. I think I’m blushing.....

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

I KNOW HIS BROTHER! I've known his brother Lance for years and just learned over Thanksgiving that Exiled is family! Can't wait to meet the great Orator!

yes, you can wait..like till you both move onto the other side

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

I KNOW HIS BROTHER! I've known his brother Lance for years and just learned over Thanksgiving that Exiled is family! Can't wait to meet the great Orator!

Same here. Nice hearing about you from my brother.  Been a few here through the years that ended up being close!  When Lance said it was you... I was like wow!  Very cool!

Sorry I couldn't make the JAX tailgate, had to get back.

Eric

4 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

yes, you can wait..like till you both move onto the other side

?

57 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

EII......he seems very long winded.

This.

30 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

I'm sorry for your familys loss.

9 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

DC Tom.  NOBODY in the audience or viewing at home wants to be called an 'infinidiot' for not buying the product!

Somebody needs to send that term to the 'Urban Dictionary' for a new inclusion.

@DC Tom was my first thought also. He'll piss off the audience so much by saying they can't handle the product, that they'll buy it out of spite. 

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

DC Tom.  NOBODY in the audience or viewing at home wants to be called an 'infinidiot' for not buying the product!

Somebody needs to send that term to the 'Urban Dictionary' for a new inclusion.

Except I'd be calling people idiots for buying a product off an infomercial.

I am probably the worst salesman alive.  

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Oh, the harder you push that, the more I want it! Nobody wanted Grey Poupon (or whatever mustard is was) at $1.50, but make the same thing $4.00 and it flies off the shelves! 

What a brilliant country we are....but I love it! 

10 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

A bunch of years ago, I bought a can of that FlexSeal® stuff...Boy was I an idiot (don't go there). I should have just gone to the hardware store and picked up a can of undercoating.  My gutter still drips and forms an icy patch on the sidewalk. /smh

7 minutes ago, Augie said:

Oh, the harder you push that, the more I want it! Nobody wanted Grey Poupon (or whatever mustard is was) at $1.50, but make the same thing $4.00 and it flies off the shelves! 

What a brilliant country we are....but I love it! 

See my post above.  I wish you would have got to me earlier! LoL...