I'm Not Racists........

Chef Jim

7 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I have a nephew who is in his mid thirties.  He has severe autism and has never spoken a word in his life.  I call people retards all the time and see people called retards all the time and it doesn't bother me in the least.  Here's why.  He's not retarded.  He's _________ (originally wrote his name be decided against that).  The people that are retarded are those that are offended by someone they don't know calling someone a retard. That's just retarded.  How on earth did we become so sensitive? 

Oh and we can't use the word B word?  That's pretty pathetic.  

I've said it before, too: I'm guardian of an adult who suffered significant brain damage as a child and is functionally about 12.  He's not retarded...he's literally brain-damaged, and developmentally disabled.  But not retarded.  And my uncle with Down's passed a few weeks ago - he had a genetic condition, but again...not retarded.  

The only retarded people I know are the ones who say "You don't know what it's like to be around kids with special needs, if you call them retarded."  Yeah...I do know what it's like, and I don't call them retarded, because they're not retarded, they're "special needs."  I call the retards who say that retarded.

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

True but you're still a retard.  ?

Fair enough. 

Just now, DC Tom said:

I've said it before, too: I'm guardian of an adult who suffered significant brain damage as a child and is functionally about 12.  He's not retarded...he's literally brain-damaged, and developmentally disabled.  But not retarded.  And my uncle with Down's passed a few weeks ago - he had a genetic condition, but again...not retarded.  

The only retarded people I know are the ones who say "You don't know what it's like to be around kids with special needs, if you call them retarded."  Yeah...I do know what it's like, and I don't call them retarded, because they're not retarded, they're "special needs."  I call the retards who say that retarded.

Good post Tom. Those you referenced aren’t retarded. 

Retarded is confusing genocide for economics. 

2 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Fair enough. 

Good post Tom. Those you referenced aren’t retarded. 

Retarded is confusing genocide for economics. 

Retarded is people who opine about things they have zero degree of expertise in.

It's nice to see that you came back to take another intellectual beating just in time for the holidays.

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

So does your cousin.

If you’ll excuse me I’m going to find some ice....I just got burnt. 

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Retarded is people who opine about things they have zero degree of expertise in.

It's nice to see that you came back to take another intellectual beating just in time for the holidays.

Lecture me on the French Revolution, incel. 

Edited by The_Dude

https://www.foxnews.com/us/3-teens-arrested-in-murder-of-louisiana-pastors-wife

its important to remember how very much their lives matter. And I’ll say that woman should die for all her white privilege. We all know that these young boys only committed this crime out of need. I’m sure they just needed her vehicle to make ends meet. This is all the white mans fault. 

Wakanada forever✊?