I'm Not Racists........

Chef Jim

Just now, The_Dude said:

Its economic. And not intelligence, “education.”

No Dude you're wrong again.  Education often has very little to do with intelligence.  Some of the smartest people I know have not much more that a 12th grade education. 

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So you're saying intelligence (or lack thereof) has a color AND geography?   

Never said anything about intelligence. 

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

No Dude you're wrong again.  Education often has very little to do with intelligence.  Some of the smartest people I know have not much more that a 12th grade education. 

Oh boy, working class hero speech to follow? 

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Ah, so read what I wrote again because that’s what I was saying. 

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

What?? That's what this whole ***** conversation is about.  

I disagree. Cultural interactions between people lead to confusion and misunderstandings, keeping things simple and basic is just pragmatic. 

Im trying to make this as simple as possible for you to understand 

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I disagree. Cultural interactions between people lead to confusion and misunderstandings, keeping things simple and basic is just pragmatic. 

Thats why the liberal idea that diversity is awesome is idiotic. NOBODY really wants diversity. 

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Explain why you feel the need to keep things basic and simple when you have a conversation with someone named Laquishia?

Just now, LABillzFan said:

She went full retard.

Ya know, I’m coming off a 2 week ban for saying “retard.” 

Im glad to see there’s not as many pussies on this portion of the board. I can’t even talk Bills football on this forum anymore. 

Just now, The_Dude said:

Ya know, I’m coming off a 2 week ban for saying “retard.” 

Im glad to see there’s not as many pussies on this portion of the board. I can’t even talk Bills football on this forum anymore. 

Did you call them a retard here or on the football side?

2 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Did you call them a retard here or on the football side?

Football. And I said ‘McDermott was being retarded.’ Then somebody wrote ‘there’s people on this board with kids with special needs.’ 

Theres a HUGE difference between saying “thats retarded” and “hey little retard” to a kid with special needs which is evil and something I’d never do. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, The_Dude said:

Football. And I said ‘McDermott was being retarded.’ Then somebody wrote ‘there’s people on this board with kids with special needs.’ 

Theres a HUGE difference between saying “thats retarded” and “hey little retard” to a kid with special needs which is evil and something I’d never do. 

The mods here are are a bit more loose than over there. PPP wouldn't work if we couldn't quote "Tropic Thunder."

The death of BBMB turned TBD into a crowded space where the SJW voice rises up quickly.

1 minute ago, LABillzFan said:

The mods here are are a bit more loose than over there. PPP wouldn't work if we couldn't quote "Tropic Thunder."

The death of BBMB turned TBD into a crowded space where the SJW voice rises up quickly.

I'm almost tempted to start a new board with better moderation, and rules akin to those of SonsofSamHorn.net, which is a Red Sox fan site, and has the very best team sports board I've ever come across.  New members are restricted from posting in the main Red Sox sub forum until they have achieved a reasonable post count, and have been sponsored by an existing member with main board posting privileges.  Bans are regularly handed out for LAMP posting, redundant posting, and hot take threads.  The place is eminently readable and informative.

41 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

I have a nephew who is in his mid thirties.  He has severe autism and has never spoken a word in his life.  I call people retards all the time and see people called retards all the time and it doesn't bother me in the least.  Here's why.  He's not retarded.  He's _________ (originally wrote his name be decided against that).  The people that are retarded are those that are offended by someone they don't know calling someone a retard. That's just retarded.  How on earth did we become so sensitive? 

Oh and we can't use the word B word?  That's pretty pathetic.  

Edited by Chef Jim

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I have a nephew who is in his mid thirties.  He has severe autism and has never spoken a word in his life.  I call people retards all the time and see people called retards all the time and it doesn't bother me in the least.  Here's why.  He's not retarded.  He's _________ (originally wrote his name be decided against that).  The people that are retarded are those that are offended by someone they don't know calling someone a retard. That's just retarded.  How on earth did we become so sensitive? 

Oh and we can't use the word B word?  That's pretty pathetic.  

They’re not really offended. They just love controlling what people can say. Makes them feel powerful. It’s pathetic. 

My mom was a special ed teacher and I have a special needs cousin. 

1 minute ago, The_Dude said:

They’re not really offended. They just love controlling what people can say. Makes them feel powerful. It’s pathetic. 

My mom was a special ed teacher and I have a special needs cousin. 

True but you're still a retard.  ?