Remember Where You Are

This probably won't go over very well, but when you're a guest at someone else's home, I'd imagine most of us try to be respectful of the house rules. If the person says "No TV after 10 p.m.," then that's the house rule. If someone says 'It's time to change this conversation," it's the house rule. When you're a guest, you should respect the rules of the house and not publically question the rules.

Don't like the rules? Go to your own house.

We're guests at this free message board, and regardless of the rules of the house, when the rules are enforced by the owner for whatever reason, then you simply abide by the rules and don't question them publically. It is not up to us to decide whether a thread should stay or go, and it most certainly is not up to us to be publically critical of that decision.

If there's a problem, PM the mods or Scott, but don't question it publically and debate whether the rule should or should not be enforced. It's not up to us or our opinions to decide that, so discussing it is not only a waste of time, but it's also disrespectful toward the owner of the house. Wanna give feedback about the board? There are other ways to do it than to question the owner publically.

We're a guest in someone else's house. We should remember that.

This probably won't go over very well, but when you're a guest at someone else's home, I'd imagine most of us try to be respectful of the house rules. If the person says "No TV after 10 p.m.," then that's the house rule. If someone says 'It's time to change this conversation," it's the house rule. When you're a guest, you should respect the rules of the house and not publically question the rules.

We're guests at this free message board, and regardless of the rules of the house, when the rules are enforced by the owner for whatever reason, then you simply abide by the rules and don't question them publically. It is not up to us to decide whether a thread should stay or go, and it most certainly is not up to us to be publically critical of that decision.

If there's a problem, PM the mods or Scott, but don't question it publically and debate whether the rule should or should not be enforced. It's not up to us or our opinions to decide that, so discussing it is not only a waste of time, but it's also disrespectful toward the owner of the house. Wanna give feedback about the board? There are other ways to do it than to question the owner publically.

We're a guest in someone else's house. We should remember that.

286224[/snapback]

Nice thought, but it will never happen. People turn into three year-old spoiled brats when they do not get their way.

Nice try, though. <_<

Nip it, Barney. Nip it in the bud.

(Oh, you thought I meant Barney Fife. Umm. Okay. Keep believin' that.) <_<

286249[/snapback]

I saw somewhere that Fabio will have his own reality show. Are you going to make a special guest appearance?

I saw somewhere that Fabio will have his own reality show. Are you going to make a special guest appearance?

286250[/snapback]

I don't fit the profile. It's called "Straight Eye for the Queer Guy." He goes around giving fashion tips to guys who wear straw hats to football games.

286224[/snapback]

I think Tom might disagree with the "free" part of your statement. But everything else is right on the money.