Whos Better...Buffalo of the NYJ?

mtdoak

Just curious: Do you think the Jets or the Bills are the better football team?  To me its a push....but...curious what everyone else thinks?

286187[/snapback]

I'd say it's a draw...the Jets by a nose, perhaps. That as of right now. A few good FA pick ups by the Bills would swing that.

PTR

I would not trade The Bills entire roster for the Jets entire roster. No way. I like our RBs, our WRs, our LBs, DBs and special teams. The TEs are a draw, the DL and OL are for the Jets. Their QB is better now but I don't think Pennington is ever going to win a SB and I do think he's going to get more of his receivers in hospitals. I think our defense overall and special teams overall are better and our offenses are going to be about equal this year when Willis and Evans and Losman get on the same page.

Just curious: Do you think the Jets or the Bills are the better football team?  To me its a push....but...curious what everyone else thinks?

286187[/snapback]

i'd say the jets, overall. first off, they've been a playoff team three out of the past 4 years. they're better at qb, rb (curtis martin will go down as one of the greats), offensive line, and defensive line. the bills have the better secondary and slightly better linebackers (although i love vilma's game). the jets receiving corps, with a healthy coles, is about the same, although the bills have a bit more upside with evans (again, though, mccairens is pretty good). remember, the jets beat a very good SD team and should have beaten pittsburgh to get the afc championship. bottom line: they're capable of either beating or hanging in there with good teams, and the bills weren't last year.

Right now, I'd say the Jests are just a little bit ahead, but I also think thats because of an unproven QB for the Bills. However, Pennington was hurt and he has a bit of a recovery to do. I guess we should ask this question at the end of Training Camp when we get to see the teams in action.