Those who beard..

Steptide

Conditioner conditioner conditioner.

Shower routine:

shampoo/rinse

put conditioner in beard and leave it - really scrub it in

wash body

brush teeth (hell yeah I brush my teeth in the shower!)

wash out conditioner

Itchiness won't last past 2 weeks and you will have a kickass soft beard.  Get one of those beard brushes too.  I can be put to sleep by someone brushing my beard and it helps train it.

On 11/26/2018 at 3:28 PM, Steptide said:

For the 2nd time in my adult life, I'm growing a beard. For those here with beards, I have a question, how do you do it? The first time I grew a beard was about 3 years ago. I gave it two months and couldn't take it anymore. The constant itch was un bearable. So here I am again doing the same thing. Part of the reason I'm doing it, is that I work outside and it really does help in cold weather. However I cannot wait to get this atrocity off my face. I have friends who have had beards for years with no problem. Is there some secret I don't know about? 

I grow a beard every once in a while and now I'm in for the long haul.  The itchy is annoying but can be alleviated by using beard oil in the morning and at night.  Oil has a few uses but for me it keep your skin moisturized, which is what causes most of the itch.  It takes 2-3 weeks for itch to ease off and then you are in the clear.  Keep using the oil for as long as you have it.  

2 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

I’d like to non attach someone’s head from his shoulders.?

Some cultures consider that rude. 

Others give you the death penalty. 

Chose your location wisely. 

3 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

I’d like to non attach someone’s head from his shoulders.?

"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence."

~Mahatma Gandhi

"I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent." 

~Mahatma Gandhi

• 1 month later...

Bump!  How’s the beard coming?!  I’ve been growing mine since November.  Longest I’ve ever grown it for and it’s actually become quite impressive relative to previous attempts.  I recently purchased (at my BIL’s recommendation) a kit which includes a cleanser, conditioner, an oil, a beard balm, and a boar hair brush.  

From this company...

https://www.thebeardstruggle.com/