Those who beard..

Steptide

On 11/27/2018 at 8:14 AM, Greybeard said:

My beard is older than half the posters here.   It never itched.  Don't know why.  Maybe try shampooing more often.

It is as old as it is because every time I get the thought to shave, I think about the morning ritual shave and that removes the thought.

Have had the same experience with mine, never itched.  Which is odd because I'm light skinned and normally my skin is very sensitive.

On 11/27/2018 at 12:22 PM, thenorthremembers said:

It only itches if you grow a 5 o'clock shadow and call it a beard.  The more it grows into a real beard the less it itches.   Had mine for around 14 years now and its not really an issue.

I'm well past the 5 o clock shadow. It's very slowly getting better, but still pretty annoying at times. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/27/2018 at 8:31 AM, row_33 said:

grew a nice one during a sick leave of 3 months a decade ago, light brown

grew one for two weeks recently, pure white... 

it beats other fates

3 months? he said beard not peach fuzz.

?

I am a human gia pet.  I squeeze my eyes and a beard grows.

Or... The like the "Fuzzy Pumper Barber Shop":

"Shave & a haircut... Toot toot!"

Yet... Just a wee little more hair on the tippy top of My head, where it is constantly rubbing the headboard all the time, would do me good... BUT life can be cruel... I live with it.

8 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

"Those who beard"  WTF kind of talk is that? I'm boycotting this thread to show my disdain for the title.

those who beard...smhwa

Bye Felicia!

9 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

"Those who beard"  WTF kind of talk is that? I'm boycotting this thread to show my disdain for the title.

those who beard...smhwa

Dude it's a message board, in a section where you can post about pretty much anything. Relax a bit