The Bills couldn't have found a better time to win.....

Billsfan1972

Then prior to the Bye Week.

Two weeks on TSW and dreams of the playoffs, running the table, an offense that can move the ball and a defense that conjures up comparisons to the '85 Bears and that could slow the Rams, Chiefs & Saints.

55-Odd hours until we see what happens Sunday.

Hope all enjoyed Thanksgiving. 

• Like (+1) 2

I can't imagine that O doing much of anything , especially at New Era . 

Bottom line - we're set on D a couple years minimum, it all comes down to Joshua Allen on offense. Just imagine if he has a great showing versus that defense. Board will go bananas for a 4-7 team. This is the most excited I been for a 3-7 Bills game...

Very interested to see if he shows progression after a few weeks to sit back , review his game film , and see if he can correct mistakes and process the game faster. He has a legit vet mentor too, I'm cautiously optimistic. 

Also we can turn the temperature wayyyyy up on St Dougs seat if we handle Jax. Stadium should be rocking..

Sabres rolling up the wins, UB kicking ass today by 30 points and now heading to win the MAC championship.

Bills at home, off a bye week, got the new rookie QB back with some experience under his belt, team playing the best ball it has all season.  Pretty much everybody healthy (Shaq?) and some new faces like Teller at RG and McKenzie/Foster speeding up our offense a bit.

Playing against Marrone, Hackett and Dareus as they embarrass themselves in another city like they did here.

Yeah I think it's going to be a great home win for us at the perfect time.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Da webster guy said:

Sabres rolling up the wins, UB kicking ass today by 30 points and now heading to win the MAC championship.

Bills at home, off a bye week, got the new rookie QB back with some experience under his belt, team playing the best ball it has all season.  Pretty much everybody healthy (Shaq?) and some new faces like Teller at RG and McKenzie/Foster speeding up our offense a bit.

Playing against Marrone, Hackett and Dareus as they embarrass themselves in another city like they did here.

Yeah I think it's going to be a great home win for us at the perfect time.

i sure hope so, but i'm also worried we'll see the jags that played pitt and ne last year or the jags that played the pats earlier this year.  they aren't throwing in the towel.

sunday's gonna be rough sleddin....fo sho

2 hours ago, Billsfan1972 said:

A different TSW after a win & the end of The Peterman.......

Don't worry. One  loss and they'll all be back to "GUT OBD!!" faster than you can say "We didn't draft Mahomes."

The "I told you so" crowd is always lying in wait.

Always.

Image result for snoopy waiting to pounce

• Haha (+1) 4

20 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Don't worry. One  loss and they'll all be back to "GUT OBD!!" faster than you can say "We didn't draft Mahomes."

The "I told you so" crowd is always lying in wait.

Always.

Image result for snoopy waiting to pounce

Yep. It is their craft and passion.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Ok.  I'll be that guy.   A better time to win would have been the off-season.

rex-ryan-100616-usnews-getty-ftr_ojee7uf

He was building a bully. Winning football games was irrelevant. We want to steal people's lunch money. No time for sports.

Edited by LSHMEAB
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Then prior to the Bye Week.

Two weeks on TSW and dreams of the playoffs, running the table, an offense that can move the ball and a defense that conjures up comparisons to the '85 Bears and that could slow the Rams, Chiefs & Saints.

55-Odd hours until we see what happens Sunday.

Hope all enjoyed Thanksgiving. 

WE FOUND OUR QB

oh wait, the other guys playing?

Edited by NoSaint