Black Friday Death Count 2018

Just Jack

2 hours ago, KD in CA said:

"Destiny USA"??  Is that some kind of stripper emporium?

Carousel Center ("it's not the Destiny we were promised") is a large mall in Syracuse. It was supposed to be bigger than the Mall Of America when finished, but they only completed enough of the construction for the PILOT (Payment In Lieu Of Taxes) agreement to kick in, yet still went ahead with the rebranding. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destiny_USA

We had 17 for Thanksgiving yesterday. My sister was in charge of mimosas. She did not let us down. Things went on from there, but today I felt close to death. That’s probably not what you had in kind. 

Even Mrs Augie, who takes a month to finish a bottle of wine, suffered a bit. Tomorrow I need to be up to speed, as we have 16 coming for a birthday celebration. My mom turns 91, and my grandson just turned 5. We have a few in between, so we will buy candles wholesale by the hundred. 

I need to go look for the fire extinguisher.......

1 hour ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

No invoking St. Horatio unless you also give a 'Caineism'.

"Looks like those shoppers should have stayed home to polish off Thanksgiving leftovers..."

Aw c'mon.....I thought it was their destiny and the fact that it happened in Destiny was a zinger.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Aw c'mon.....I thought it was their destiny and the fact that it happened in Destiny was a zinger.

Zzzzzzoooommmmmm!  That's the sound of it flying over my head, me missing it completely!  Put it in quotations next time and maybe I'll catch it.  :doh:

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013