Favorite Michael Jackson/Jackson 5 Song?

Another Fan

least favourite would be State of Shock

10 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Shake your body down to the ground!  Love this jam.  

I kinda wish i had the knowledge when i was 9 and watching this debut on TV that things were not going to get any better

Diamond showed you could pound the skins,with good fills, and sing backup...

Edited by row_33

Here he is just before his face completely fell off. Also, Britney Spears at the height of her powers lookin' smoking hot.

I also have a pet theory that if anyone famous ever faked their own death, it was Michael Jackson. Do I think it's likely? No, I give it maybe 2% possibility. But, he had the money, the motive and the weirdness to do it. I suspect he's living in a middle eastern or Asian country where his proclivities are less frowned upon and he can hide his face without drawing attention.

17 minutes ago, ocemur said:

Here he is just before his face completely fell off. Also, Britney Spears at the height of her powers lookin' smoking hot.

I also have a pet theory that if anyone famous ever faked their own death, it was Michael Jackson. Do I think it's likely? No, I give it maybe 2% possibility. But, he had the money, the motive and the weirdness to do it. I suspect he's living in a middle eastern or Asian country where his proclivities are less frowned upon and he can hide his face without drawing attention.

I keep waiting for Tupac or Andy Kaufman to re appear 

"I'll Be There" from the Jackson 5 days.

Dirty Diana was really underrated because people didn't know what to make of it.

He put everything he had into his music. One of the all time greats regardless of what you think about his personal life. To be honest, I think a lot of people took advantage of his odd behavior around children to make a buck(or a million.) Never believed the molestation accusations.

• Like (+1) 1