Which sport will suffer the most without steroids?

Justice

The sport that needs steroids the most.  

33 members have voted

1. 1. The sport that needs steroids the most.

• Baseball
    • Football
    • Hockey
    • Basketball

My vote goes to baseball. I remember a time where 30 homers was considered a big deal. Now that 50 homers is the new 30, how in the hell will fans be able to adjust when they're used to seeing so many balls fly outta the park?

Look on the bright side baseball fans. At least a home run will be a big deal, now. Kinda like a goal in soccer.

I would say Football.

I believe there must be a greater percentage of players in baseball that are not using. so the game won't change that much. in fact, aside from a bi-annual slugfest for 70 HR's the game will remain the same.

I chose other and say The Olympics.  We'll eventually start to see a decline in medals that the US, Russia and China win

286256[/snapback]

The Olympics have the strrcitest drug testing in any sports, and that's well known. A second positive reult is a lifetime ban, so how in the nameof Zeus' butthole, can you say that?

My vote goes to baseball. I remember a time where 30 homers was considered a big deal. Now that 50 homers is the new 30, how in the hell will fans be able to adjust when they're used to seeing so many balls fly outta the park?

Look on the bright side baseball fans. At least a home run will be a big deal, now. Kinda like a goal in soccer.

285711[/snapback]

I think Psychologists will suffer most....roid rage wil go down......--or maybe lawyers will suffer because of less lawsuits involving roid rage.

from a gameplay perspective football will suffer the most. it all starts up front in the trenches, and without 'roids you'll see the days of 300lb linemen come to an end, unless the nfl starts drafting out of weight watchers.

from an entertainment perspective baseball will suffer the most without all these homeruns folks will remember who boring baseball can get. from a gameplay perspective, baseball actually stands to gain the most as pitching will actually matter and ERAs might drop below 5.00 and outfielders will have something to do besides watch the ball sail over the fence

Think of a world where chemically enhanced players were loved and accepted. Where gifted young athletes were taken to the next level by synthetic agents. Where it was not only encouraged but expected? Utopia, you say? Maybe.

Or maybe 1960's USSR Olympic trials.

from a gameplay perspective football will suffer the most.  it all starts up front in the trenches, and without 'roids you'll see the days of 300lb linemen come to an end, unless the nfl starts drafting out of weight watchers.

from an entertainment perspective baseball will suffer the most without all these homeruns folks will remember who boring baseball can get.  from a gameplay perspective, baseball actually stands to gain the most as pitching will actually matter and ERAs might drop below 5.00 and outfielders will have something to do besides watch the ball sail over the fence

286601[/snapback]

I'm not sure i agree with that...Most 300 pounders are offensive lineman or interior d lineman.--and most of these guys have enormous guts...I'm not sure that is steroid caused as much as it is pigging out on large slabs of ham and bags of potato chips and chicken fried steaks and pecan pie caused...

fat pat?? fat ted?? on steroids???