Ummmmmmm............OK................

\GoBillsInDallas/

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Wow!  WhereTF does somebody learn (or even come up with this idea) this!

Let me guess... The Internet...

/smh...

"Varela told investigators he planned to bury Noceda with onions to minimize the odor, police said. He also told detectives that after Noceda died, he used her thumb to unlock her phone Feb. 4 and send messages to make it appear she had run away."

2 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Wow!  WhereTF does somebody learn (or even come up with this idea) this!

Let me guess... The Internet...

/smh...

"Varela told investigators he planned to bury Noceda with onions to minimize the odor, police said. He also told detectives that after Noceda died, he used her thumb to unlock her phone Feb. 4 and send messages to make it appear she had run away."

There is so much wrong with that story.  I'm not even sure I agree with the charges, yet think he should be doing far more time.  

10 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

There is so much wrong with that story.  I'm not even sure I agree with the charges, yet think he should be doing far more time.  

Exactly.  It's a give & take.  Toughen the law and how many get snared doing far too great of time on technicalities.  This guy falls, wiggles through the loophole, seam of the system.

That's the only way I can rationalize, wrap my brain around it.  God will sort it out. (I know, I know...)

Edited by ExiledInIllinois