Just ask Jose

Why didn't you share your steroids with Ozzie Canseco? He could have used all the performance drugs he could get his hands on because he sucked!

285348[/snapback]

If you bought my book you would know the answer to that question! There is only one spot light and that is on me.

Dear Jose,

What kind of long hours, constant practice, self-discipline, good nutrition, and moral compass would you suggest for today's young athle--

oh, wait a minute.

Nevermind.

Well, at least I can ask you what the hell kind of juice you had your ego on. It never wore off! Now THATS the shizzle. I'll take a bottle of that if you can wrestle it away from Barry Bonds.

Hey, you remember that time you tried to catch the ball but it bounced off your head and over the wall? You must have felt like one gigantic asss, huh?

Dear Jose,

What kind of long hours, constant practice, self-discipline, good nutrition, and moral compass would you suggest for today's young athle--

oh, wait a minute.

Nevermind.

Well, at least I can ask you what the hell kind of juice you had your ego on. It never wore off! Now THATS the shizzle. I'll take a bottle of that if you can wrestle it away from Barry Bonds.

285383[/snapback]

Barry doesn't need to go to voluntary workout sessions. A couple trips to the stall with me and he'll be as good as new.

Hey, you remember that time you tried to catch the ball but it bounced off your head and over the wall? You must have felt like one gigantic asss, huh?

285390[/snapback]

You laugh but that juiced cranium SAVED THAT MAN'S LIFE.

You see, clinically speaking, since there was no organic brain matter there to provide an equal but opposite force, that ball would have just crushed his head like a robin's egg. Then where would baseball be? Scrawny, thats where.

You laugh but that juiced cranium SAVED THAT MAN'S LIFE.

You see, clinically speaking, since there was no organic brain matter there to provide an equal but opposite force, that ball would have just crushed his head like a robin's egg. Then where would baseball be? Scrawny, thats where.

285397[/snapback]

Dingo has a point there, Jose.......but don't feel bad. At least you don't have sh*t orbiting your head like Bonds does.

Hello fellow roid users.  I found time in my busy schedule to come visit my friends at TBD.  As you all know, I'm Jose Canseco, the greatest baseball player ever.  Ask me any question and I will answer honestly.

BTW: buy my book.

285343[/snapback]

What is this, a sneek peak at a celebrity version of FAT?!?!?