Occasi-Cortez Channeling the Rent's too damn high guy

bdutton

3 hours ago, Paulus said:

Idc, I find this lady awesome. You all are just a bunch of white males. 

I really want to bang her. Have you seen her eyes?

We judge her substantively as lacking for the position of Congressional Representative.

You think she's awesome because you want to bang her.

But it's our white male privilege that diminishes her.

You ***** idiot.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

We judge her substantively as lacking for the position of Congressional Representative.

You ***** idiot.

He just likes her crazy eyes.  SMH Some men never got the don't stick your dick in crazy memo.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

Well, I can say you are 100% wrong on the white males thing.

And I don't want to "bang" her either. Do real men actually say that!? Seems like something a 15-year-old would say.

I am a semi-conservative white male. It was a joke. Not the banging her part. I mean, I knew a lady with eyes like that once. It was like being willingly burnt alive in a feel good fire. This time, I'd be older and wiser with a higher threshold for crazy. Not just crazy per se, but "worth it" crazy. 

f88f7a87c0da39c666c9ac4297b4d118.gif

32 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

You ***** idiot.

Above^

3 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

And I don't want to "bang" her either. Do real men actually say that!? Seems like something a 15-year-old would say.

Hell yes,  banging hot chicks is what all men strive to do.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Also

***** the ***** out of her

Pee in her butt

• Thank you (+1) 1

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez embarrassed herself yet AGAIN with loaded question about Columbus Day

We’re starting to wonder if maybe Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is just trolling people at this point because c’mon, nobody can deliberately be this obtuse.

AbHcStkl_normal.jpgAlexandria Ocasio-Cortez
How is Columbus Day a holiday but Election Day not?

18 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez embarrassed herself yet AGAIN with loaded question about Columbus Day

We’re starting to wonder if maybe Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is just trolling people at this point because c’mon, nobody can deliberately be this obtuse.

It’s like her asking “why to apples have seeds while bananas do not???” 

If you can’t ger off work to vote vote absentee.  What part of NY does she represent?  

If she wants Election Day to be a holiday instead of Columbus Day all she has to do is move to South Carolina and get a job in the public school system. We never have Columbus Day off, but we’re always closed for Election Day because the schools are used for polling locations. (Note to Alexandria Ocasio Cortez: please don’t actually move to SC.)