More evidence that the Schiavo case...

Short attention span is the same with the war on terror. Much of the lemmings in this country have forgotten  9/11.

When's the last time you heard about the terror threat level color alert thingy?

This simply isn't a left/right issue, or even a Dem/Repub issue, but a world vs. a hijacked country/party issue. In that sense it reveals these folks as the farthest thing from a Republicna as one can imagine. 

I do know that the Congress did the wrong thing, intervened where it had no Constitutional right, and solved nothing.

Congress turned this into a right-to-life vs constitutional right issue. Luckily all the courts have spoken against congress.

Do not mention The Gong Show in the same breath as that of the American Idol.  The Gong Show was on a level of brilliance matched only by The $1.98 Beauty Pagent and perhaps Matchgame PM.  That clown Ryan Seacrest can not hold the empty highball glasses of Chuck Baris, Rip Taylor, or even Gene Rayburn.  The only thing that could make me tune into Idol would be an appearance by The Unknown Comic, JP Morgan, or Gene Gene the Dancing Machine.

285958[/snapback]

Sorry Johnny C, I did not mean to imply that it was a show of Gong Show quality, mearly that the idea was stolen. That and Star Search. I like Rip Taylor better than that Russell or whoever the @sshole judge dude is...