Voluntary Conditioning Program underway

Have we ever had a starting QB and a starting WR in Buffalo at the same time?

Seems like they could work on some timing routes.

285226[/snapback]

Lee Evans is here. They showed him talking from OBD on the local news yesterday. Obviously working with Losman.

Have we ever had a starting QB and a starting WR in Buffalo at the same time?

Seems like they could work on some timing routes.

285226[/snapback]

Didn't that other No 7 we had a while back and Eric Molds play alot of basketball together in Buff ..... which seemed to me to help with their play on the footy field

Dave

I think Hammer mentioned he'd been around at some point in the past couple weeks- it would be good news indeed if that wasn't simply a managment/player meeting. While there're guys on our roster who have more to gain by fully applying themselves right now, there might not be another player who can single-handedly have a bigger impact on our season by working his butt into excellent shape than Mr. Williams. He carries the potential of offering us "automatic" first downs on short yardage plays plus the threat on the goal line. That's something not even the best running backs can do. That right side of our OLine could be one of the best in the league next season with improvements in conditioning from Mike. That means you'll want to control your urge to buy him thewing special at the BT next time you run into him ;-)

When I posted a couple of weeks ago, I said he has not (NADA) been seen at the Ralph.

When I posted a couple of weeks ago, I said he has not (NADA) been seen at the Ralph.

285631[/snapback]

Were you responding to a rumor that he HAD been seen?