Which protestors are worse?

Which are worse?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Which are worse?

• Liberal Hippie Protestors
    • Right Wing Nuts

I watch and read insults being consistently hurled between "right" and "left".  Since it's so important to everyone that we all must have a label, what do you call someone who is in the middle?

:doh:

289739[/snapback]

indecisive?

noncommital?

afraid to take a stand?

a political sandwich :)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right wing nuts? When's the last time you've seen Republicans protest anything? And even if they did, you'd never see them burn the Red, White, and Blue like the libs seem to do.

When's the last time you've seen Republicans protest anything?

289750[/snapback]

If by "Republicans" you meant conservatives (which I think you did), there's this little hospice in Florida...

If by "Republicans" you meant conservatives (which I think you did), there's this little hospice in Florida...

289771[/snapback]

Not really true there Chris. While most will have you believe that, the majority of Catholics still come from the Kennedy mold are are Democrat voters. So I would venture to say that you probably have a pretty good chunk of the "liberal" voting block down there protesting for the reinsertion of her tube.

Again that Catholic upbringing of mine is why I don't join one party or another, as while I am conservative, and believe in "right to life", I also like to think for myself and do believe in the death penalty which is frowned upon by the Catholic Church, but I also take a more liberal stance on certain endowment programs that are hated by the right wing conservatives.

Not really true there Chris.  While most will have you believe that, the majority of Catholics still come from the Kennedy mold are are Democrat voters.  So I would venture to say that you probably have a pretty good chunk of the "liberal" voting block down there protesting for the reinsertion of her tube. 

Again that Catholic upbringing of mine is why I don't join one party or another, as while I am conservative, and believe in "right to life", I also like to think for myself and do believe in the death penalty which is frowned upon by the Catholic Church, but I also take a more liberal stance on certain endowment programs that are hated by the right wing conservatives.

289786[/snapback]

So a New England Catholic who ignores the church's teachings to the point where they vote for pro-abortion Dems will suddenly "get religious" and take off to Florida to "save Teri?"

Sorry, I don't buy it.

So a New England Catholic who ignores the church's teachings to the point where they vote for pro-abortion Dems will suddenly "get religious" and take off to Florida to "save Teri?"

Sorry, I don't buy it.

289800[/snapback]

And I look up from posting and on Headline News I see Jesse Jackson there! :doh:

What a media whore that guy is.

No, he wants to be on TV.  Sorry for being so cynical, but the guy's a joke IMO.

289811[/snapback]

Usually, he shows up a little earlier in the process. Right now, it is too late to do anything. From what I have read, her kidney's have started to fail which means that reinserting the tube will not help.

Jesse must have been busy. To miss a media opportunity like this is not like him.

Right wing nuts? When's the last time you've seen Republicans protest anything? And even if they did, you'd never see them burn the Red, White, and Blue like the libs seem to do.

289750[/snapback]

But all US flags that are being disposed of are supposed to be burned. :doh:

Three people thrown out of a Bush SS tour for doing nothing

They had a "No blood for oil bumper Sticker".

Free speech in this country is an illusion.

292800[/snapback]

Whiskey you rascal, you never told me you were a dick.

I like your Bush SS Tour comment. Whether it was by coincidence or not, I'm sure some old German hag that post here would enjoy the Nazi reference.

Blood for Oil = Vast Left Wing Conspiracy