The Rogers Hummer Stolen from Sons H.S

millbank

Ouch...this hits a little close to home for me.....

I am on the vurge of buying a classic ford mustang for my son.  He wont be able to drive it for another 2 years so I will spend that time takeing care of the "little things" that need to be done with it.

Any suggestions on a good alarm system folks?  I would prefer something that zaps someone if they even think about stealing it.

284880[/snapback]

Viper makes very good alarms, they won't zap you, but they are very nice, I have a Viper alarm system on my jeep. It does talk. Cableladies son and his friend had a good laugh at it the last time I visited.

Rogers Hummer has been found in parking lot a few miles from school after receiving tip as to where it was.

Rogers Hummer Found

285379[/snapback]

Didja see this part of the article?

He began letting Koby Clemens, 18, drive the orange Hummer to school after he signed a letter of intent last November to play baseball for the University of Texas, whose colors are burnt orange and white. Before that, Koby drove a black Hummer to school.

:huh:

Try to get a statewide all-points bulletin for YOUR hummer.  It's for an athelete's car.  Didn't you know they were special.  <_<

285238[/snapback]

Since you are apparently a South Park fan, remember the episode where Stan was the star QB and got a free pass in school?

"We treat athletes better because they are better people" -- Mr. Garrison.

:)