MSNBC hates disabled voters

Seems more of a dick move by an arrogant camera crew to me.  That's an awful lot of time devoted to stop a few people from voting (I'm pretty sure they voted anyways).  Should've called the cops on them.

• Like (+1) 1

I used to drive my grandparents around town and they'd always be as stubborn as a mule when we would go out.  "Park here, we will walk in," they'd insist as they told em to take the handicap spot.  Well, they were in the 80s and this is Carolina.  To compound it they did not have AC so getting inside the store with cooling to come back out would be Hellish even on me.

One time at Winn Dixie, and I will never forget it to the point it has shaped my life, a woman saw me going to get the car to pick then up at the door.  See, they'd hate to walk back out in the heat and then have a hot car to get in to after being cooled in the store.  This was usually my grandpa, who would work with me on the farm until 130 when we would go to town and go to lunch in the hottest part of the day for a could hours to escape the heat.

So, here I am in this old Pontiac Parisienne driving going to fetch the car in a handicap spot and a woman walking by as I get in proclaims "well, you don't look handicap to be taking that spot.  You should be ashamed." And when she said that I flinched and could not reply, I had my license just 3 months at that point. I did feel shame. After that I generally dropped them at the door and parked at a regular spot.  When I had my grandma, though, I still parked close in the HC spot. And the next, and only other time a woman said something to me my back was turned.  I turned around and acted as derp as possible stuttering "how da-da-da-dare you-ewew imagine my pa-pa-pa-pain.  I am-am fa-fa-fighting ca-ca-cancer." (I shaved my head when I was young and it was hot). The realization on her face was mortified and the realization in my mind that I'm going to hell was pleasant.  See you there, *****.

But, seriously, that random woman who called me out for parking there, though rightfully impacted my life.

20 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

I used to drive my grandparents around town and they'd always be as stubborn as a mule when we would go out.  "Park here, we will walk in," they'd insist as they told em to take the handicap spot.  Well, they were in the 80s and this is Carolina.  To compound it they did not have AC so getting inside the store with cooling to come back out would be Hellish even on me.

One time at Winn Dixie, and I will never forget it to the point it has shaped my life, a woman saw me going to get the car to pick then up at the door.  See, they'd hate to walk back out in the heat and then have a hot car to get in to after being cooled in the store.  This was usually my grandpa, who would work with me on the farm until 130 when we would go to town and go to lunch in the hottest part of the day for a could hours to escape the heat.

So, here I am in this old Pontiac Parisienne driving going to fetch the car in a handicap spot and a woman walking by as I get in proclaims "well, you don't look handicap to be taking that spot.  You should be ashamed." And when she said that I flinched and could not reply, I had my license just 3 months at that point. I did feel shame. After that I generally dropped them at the door and parked at a regular spot.  When I had my grandma, though, I still parked close in the HC spot. And the next, and only other time a woman said something to me my back was turned.  I turned around and acted as derp as possible stuttering "how da-da-da-dare you-ewew imagine my pa-pa-pa-pain.  I am-am fa-fa-fighting ca-ca-cancer." (I shaved my head when I was young and it was hot). The realization on her face was mortified and the realization in my mind that I'm going to hell was pleasant.  See you there, *****.

But, seriously, that random woman who called me out for parking there, though rightfully impacted my life.

So, that's what turned you into animal husbandry?

My ex-wife has a disability that is not noticeable, and had a permit. We would park based on how she was feeling. Some days take a HC spot when she wasn’t feeling good, others we’d park away when she was comfortable walking. 

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Sometimes I park in handicapped spaces, while handicapped people make handicapped faces.

John Wayne's not dead, he's frozen
And as soon as we find a cure for cancer
We're gonna thaw out the Duke and he's gonna be pretty pissed off
You know why
Have you ever taken a cold shower?
Well multiply that by 15 million times
That's how pissed off the Duke's gonna be!