If you thought the Peter Pan pics hurt your eyes..

Fezmid

The coolest optical illusion i have ever seen:

http://web.mit.edu/persci/people/adelson/c...w_illusion.html

Yes, A and B are the same exact shade and color... I actually edited this is MSPaint and cut 'A' and moved it to make sure they really are the same...

they are the same.

284753[/snapback]

That is also my favorite. I also did the same thing. placed it on different backgrounds, ect. That is pretty wierd.

I've seen that 1st one before. I thought it was so cool I bookmarked it.

It freaks Teresa out to the point that it made her feel nauseous, and nobody, I mean NOBODY I've shown it to believes that it's a static image. :blink:

The coolest optical illusion i have ever seen:

http://web.mit.edu/persci/people/adelson/c...w_illusion.html

Yes, A and B are the same exact shade and color... I actually edited this is MSPaint and cut 'A' and moved it to make sure they really are the same...

they are the same.

284753[/snapback]

That's a trip. If you'll excuse me, I'm gonna' pour me a tumbler of Glenfiddich and stare at it a while.

Best illusion I've ever seen is the 'moon illusion'......that's when the moon is on the horizon and it looks HUGE. Fascinating effect......

Best illusion I've ever seen is the 'moon illusion'......that's when the moon is on the horizon and it looks HUGE. Fascinating effect......

284774[/snapback]

Frame of reference and trick of atmosphere. Still, very cool. I love all these, and the great thing is, even knowing how they form, it doesnt ruin it.

Frame of reference and trick of atmosphere. Still, very cool. I love all these, and the great thing is, even knowing how they form, it doesnt ruin it.

284778[/snapback]

It's all perception, bro......nothing to do with the atmosphere. If you bend over and look at the moon through your legs, it goes away :blink:

It's all perception, bro......nothing to do with the atmosphere. If you bend over and look at the moon through your legs, it goes away :blink:

284788[/snapback]

you're right, doesnt have anything to do with the atmosphere...all about frame of reference and the fooling of your brain to think theres a change in focal distance and the like...

you're right, doesnt have anything to do with the atmosphere...all about frame of reference and the fooling of your brain to think theres a change in focal distance and the like...

284793[/snapback]

I could have sworn there was something about more atmosphere changing the way it looks.... but after thinking about it you're right.

The atmosphere thing is why the sun appears orange on the horizon. I mixed up my celestial bodies, so sue me.

I could have sworn there was something about more atmosphere changing the way it looks.... but after thinking about it you're right.

The atmosphere thing is why the sun appears orange on the horizon. I mixed up my celestial bodies, so sue me.

284799[/snapback]

its to be expected, after all, you are merely a 'fins fan...

forgive him Lord, he knows not what team he roots for...

its to be expected, after all, you are merely a 'fins fan...

forgive him Lord, he knows not what team he roots for...

284800[/snapback]

Hey! Screw you buddy! Screw you guys, I'm going home.

hey Gavin, got any more of that acid for these images. WOWZER!

284805[/snapback]

How many out there have dropped "el cid" in the past?? Does the body and mind good. I know this much, it sure did open some doors to the world for sure. Now I'm just trying to find out how to close them. :blink::blink::lol::lol::lol::blink:

How many out there have dropped "el cid" in the past?? Does the body and mind good. I know this much, it sure did open some doors to the world for sure. Now I'm just trying to find out how to close them.  :blink:  :blink:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :blink:

284918[/snapback]

The blacklight was my best friend for some time :P well, that and a lot of OJ.

The blacklight was my best friend for some time :huh: well, that and a lot of OJ.

285160[/snapback]

You know what "OJ" stands for right?

OPEN JUGULAR

In honor of you know who.......