Read what these Dol-fags are saying about Henry

maybe not when you compare it to rikcy's 1800, or whatever it was.  but 1300 yards behind our offensive line is worth about 1800 on a normal team.

284637[/snapback]

When he says that 1300 yrds isnt @%^# I would have to dissagree.

Jeff

Ithink that tey would give there collective left nuts for TH. They are just in such bad shape that they need there picks. they would have to make a deal with the devil (TD) to get him and that's not going to happen.

Jeff

are some of us billsfans the only ones that seem to remember a couple years ago when henry was the ONLY bright spot on the team in a year when moulds was hurt and no-other wr could seem to catch anything and the line seemed to be the worst it could ever be and henry still manages to pulloff 1000+ season with a broken leg(cant remember where on his leg) and hurt ribs. last year was henry's only bad year and he really didnt have a chance after mcgahee lit it up...dont get me wrong, i know he didnt do much in the 1st 4 games. it just seems so sad to me how easily ppl forget what you did once a new season starts.

So envirojeff, did you go to Buca Di Beppos yet at the orlando mall and say hi to my dad...? He is the main guy there...

tell him you know me and your a bills fan and youl get 50% off your bill lol

His name is Patrick

As for last year, TH was coming off of a mild training camp injury i think. Plus, Henry traditionally was a slow-starter and a strong finisher.

Also, did anyone see the guy who said That TH compares to Travis Minor. What a friggin joke!

those same people were arguing for trading for henry jsut a few months ago. now that it looks like they will draft a RB, they say hes a bum, and some rookie who has proven NOTHING in the NFL is gunna be a hall of famer, when they cant even decide who is the best RB comming out of college.

Can I just say that not all Dolfans are stupid and ignorant. Henry is a great back, but I'd rather draft a kid and give him a chance to shine.

284785[/snapback]

I think that's what they should do, too. I'm saddened about the 'fin's collapse last year. Hate 'em or love 'em, they've been a competitive club for many years, always a pleasure to watch. Hope they recover.

I think that's what they should do, too.  I'm saddened about the 'fin's collapse last year.  Hate 'em or love 'em, they've been a competitive club for many years, always a pleasure to watch. Hope they recover.

284809[/snapback]

Give it a year or two, we'll be back. Unless of course, the Saban experience proves to be like Washington and their Spurrier experience. God forbid that happens.

are some of us billsfans the only ones that seem to remember a couple years ago when henry was the ONLY bright spot on the team in a year when moulds was hurt and no-other wr could seem to catch anything and the line seemed to be the worst it could ever be and henry still manages to pulloff 1000+ season with a broken leg(cant remember where on his leg) and hurt ribs. last year was henry's only bad year and he really didnt have a chance after mcgahee lit it up...dont get me wrong, i know he didnt do much in the 1st 4 games. it just seems so sad to me how easily ppl forget what you did once a new season starts.

284681[/snapback]

LOL, I was prob the only Henry supporter in here when he had that fumbling problem. He used to be my favorite Bill until he opened his mouth recently and spewed garbage. But then again, he wasn't going to be on the payroll much longer anyway if a trade happens before the season starts.