2005 NFL Draft - 10 Top Rated Guards

Mark VI

That's my brother Kevin, not me.  I still have to wait until Memorial Day weekend to see my niece.

284869[/snapback]

It's hard to make out, but it looks like he has a big smile on his face. Great stuff...IIRC you said he was in his 30's. That's the time to have the miracles occur in one's life - a child, a house of your own etc. When such happen when one is younger, they get lost in the shuffle of youth and become a foggy thing, but at the late 20's or early thirties, the wetness behind the ears has pretty much dried up, and the memories of these moments are distinct and last a lifetime.

It's hard to make out, but it looks like he has a big smile on his face. Great stuff...IIRC you said he was in his 30's.  That's the time to have the miracles occur in one's life - a child, a house of your own etc.  When such happen when one is younger, they get lost in the shuffle of youth and become a foggy thing, but at the late 20's or early thirties, the wetness behind the ears has pretty much dried up, and the memories of these moments are distinct and last a lifetime.

284899[/snapback]

That picture is also my profile photo, so you can check that out.

He's my older brother, so he's in his late thirties (37 going on 38). He is having one heck of a year. I hope to have such good fortune soon.

That picture is also my profile photo, so you can check that out.

He's my older brother, so he's in his late thirties (37 going on 38).  He is having one heck of a year.  I hope to have such good fortune soon.

284906[/snapback]

Will you stop hijacking threads with Off Topic LAMPS. :blink: