Whitey is Dead

26CornerBlitz

He was just transferred to the new prison in W. Va where he was killed on Monday.

Didn't take long for someone to get even with him.

Must have been an old "friend" who he had dealings with and has probably been wanting to kill him for decades!

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

I wonder if he had a bad childhood, or what may have contributed to him growing up to lead the life he ended up leading.  Probably a sad story.

He probably knocked off the tool section at Lowe's but Boyst wasn't there to be a heroic interloper.  It all went downhill after that.  If only, ONLY a 2x6 would have shown him "the way", His life would have been turned around! How can society fail him!

9 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

He was just transferred to the new prison in W. Va where he was killed on Monday.

Didn't take long for someone to get even with him.

Must have been an old "friend" who he had dealings with and has probably been wanting to kill him for decades!

The timing is a little suspicious to me.  I suspect there may have been inside help from the new facility.

And I doubt it was an "old friend".  Probably hired help of an acquaintance of an associate of an old friend

18 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

The timing is a little suspicious to me.  I suspect there may have been inside help from the new facility.

And I doubt it was an "old friend".  Probably hired help of an acquaintance of an associate of an old friend

I have sources that tell me the last words Whitey heard were, "From a friend you f*cked."

A Springfield MA hitman is in that prison and he hates rats, Whitey was the biggest rat and lived the high life. Fotios Freddy Geas, he is under investigation and another former Boston ganster was believed to be involved but Fotios of course wont rat on him. 

Career murders murdering each other.