Interested in hearing AZ fans ideas on Henry?

PIZ

i rolled on the floor when one poster said that drafting Derrick Johnson would give the cards the most terrifying front 7 since the ravens super bowl run...

different city, but moron fans are everywhere :P

i rolled on the floor when one poster said that drafting Derrick Johnson would give the cards the most terrifying front 7 since the ravens super bowl run...

different city, but moron fans are everywhere :doh:

284482[/snapback]

I thought it was hilarious when last year someone said that their grandmother would be better than the current starting QB! 0:)

Oh, wait.... :P

:doh:

CW

I thought it was hilarious when last year someone said that their grandmother would be better than the current starting QB! 0:)

Oh, wait....  :P

:doh:

CW

284486[/snapback]

dude, seriously, it's called exaggeration. Apparently you've never used it... let it die.

I'm having trouble, so who are the three offensive lineman we lost?

Um, Jennings, ahh, um.. damn this is hard.

284509[/snapback]

What's up with Price? Has he re-signed or left?

No idea who the third would be...

CW

What's up with Price?  Has he re-signed or left?

No idea who the third would be...

CW

284511[/snapback]

Price is in that limbo/purgatory/penalty box area where you have no contract, yet no one is offering you anything. He's just, on hold. I'm guessing that his status will remain that way until camps start, then either Buffalo re-signs him or he's done. I could be completely wrong about that.

I only read the first two pages of the Cards thread and think they have an accurate assessment of Henry's value. Henry's value is dimished because of all the RBs in the draft.

Some of them correctly point out that getting Henry would free them up to seek other positions in the draft, particularly with their first pick (#8?). This makes Henry's value higher to the Cards than to other teams.

Where they go wrong is in their calculation of Shelton's value. If Travis Henry is only worth a 4th, that is one thing, but the market for Shelton is even softer. The whole league knows he will be cut so his market value is all housed in his relatively modest contract. When comparing that to Henry, it makes for a different equation and a better one for the Bills.

With that said, it is fine for TD to hold out for Shelton plus improved draft position, depending on what he thinks the Bills can get in FA or draft. Buut he only wants a slight improvement in draft position, the angst might not be worth the possible improvement. Of course this all depends on our evaluation of Shelton.......