Fan on WGR crying on the air

It's posted at WGR-550 now.

The cryer is Sean.  

"All my friends, they teased me.  I don't wanna be the guy that gets teased no more.  I just wanna win.  It's not fair, it's not fair for all us that just want to raise hell."

He then swears and the call is terminated.  LOL.   

Starts around 6:20 into the show. 

http://www.wgr550.com/media/audio-channel/10-29-overtime-show

:lol::lol::lol:

I thought it may have been one of McDermotts, beane's or Dabolls wives/kids who still have to show their faces in public

Or McDermotts wife who knows the night she is in for when he shows up home sporting so much wood from thinking about the chance that he gets to start his boy Peterman again next week.

Or Peterman calling in because he may have to start next week

Or a FA QB who knows he may get a call and have to play here next week

• Haha (+1) 2

57 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Or McDermotts wife who knows the night she is in for when he shows up home sporting so much wood from thinking about the chance that he gets to start his boy Peterman again next week.

EEWWWW but yeah probably so  :thumbsup:

I was listening & couldn't believe there was no delay.  Since I was listening on the internet, did the cursing go over the air or just on the internet?  There were at least 2 guys who cursed, the 2nd one throwing an f bomb. 

It was pretty funny hearing a guy crying on the air.  

If someone cried on the air about this game, what would their reaction be after the MNF game versus Dallas in 2007 giving up 9 points in the final 20 seconds to lose despite a +5 in turnovers?

Or the SNF game that same year with NE where they got destroyed 56-10. 

This loss was tame by comparison and I'm sure others can find other examples.