MNF Game day thread - Pats vs Bills

Just now, Fadingpain said:

Mark Kelso post-game:  "The Bills gotta find some rhythm offensively."

Made me laugh out loud just now!

“Rhythm” sounds so....attainable. Like it might just happen! 

Just now, TheFunPolice said:

Easy for me to say though...

Pumpkin ice cream is softening up and I'm just happy that Brady got 0 TD passes tonight and NE looked mortal

Don’t forget we were missing a few players today.. and was it really windy there tonight because neither team tried to air it out? (And the Pats are mortal .)

Just now, TheFunPolice said:

Can't be too mad at Anderson...

Guy did his best.... What do you expect

He was retired less than 2 weeks ago..  I’m sure he is very rusty still and well after the last few plays thinking of retiring again. 

I wonder if this is the end of the Anderson Era. There were times during the game that he really looked like he would rather be back home. Then he got injured. Next week could be interesting.

Edited by DRA3196

18 minutes ago, dgr81 said:

Hopefully someone gets fired after this embarrassment 

I’m sorry, but you’re on the short list.    ?

We knew the offense sucked, but it’s FAR worse than expected. I don’t see any positive moves that can happen RIGHT NOW. But things MUST be addressed. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, PatsFanNH said:

Don’t forget we were missing a few players today.. and was it really windy there tonight because neither team tried to air it out? (And the Pats are mortal .)

He was retired less than 2 weeks ago..  I’m sure he is very rusty still and well after the last few plays thinking of retiring again. 

Pats fans always complain about injuries.  It’s mid season - everyone is missing players.

Your team isn’t that good anymore, and Brady looks old to me.

1 minute ago, TheFunPolice said:

Can't be too mad at Anderson...

Guy did his best.... What do you expect

What can you expect from a guy who was out of football 3 weeks ago and now is starting?

They guy throws one INT all game and everyone cant wait to get rid of him so they can go back to Peterman

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

We never should have let Robert Woods leave.

Bills make the same mistake.  Let talent leave opening up a hole in the line up while other holes exist.  Loser play

3 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Woods signed a 5 year $34 mil contact.

He's paid like a veteran #3 WR. 

Williams isn't coming here for $7 mil per year to join the NFL's worst offense.

Should have kept woods, maybe goodwin, and Sammy for another year under contract.  Thanks mcd and beane

Just now, Nitro said:

Bills make the same mistake.  Let talent leave opening up a hole in the line up while other holes exist.  Loser play

You forgot using the draft to replace departed free agents...the cycle has been continuous since at least 2006.