Thanks Sean McDermott

Kevin1778

20 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...and I think 2019 will be their collective defining moment.....and probably a pivotal one as well as one of the most important ones in the last decade with ten picks and FA $$$ in the cookie jar......if we are in the SAME position next year at this time as we are in now, particularly on the offensive side, there could be some cause for concern IMO.........

Totally agree

11 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I stand by what I've always said: the Bills can go 2-14, as long as the two wins are against Miami.

I hate the Dolphins the most! Not because we went oh for the 70’s, but because I sat by the fire thawing out in my basement in the 4th quarter with darkness setting in outside (hey, it WAS almost 4:00pm!) as I watched the Phins fans prance around in the tee shirts and flip flops in the sunshine! I still vividly remember the moment when the seed of hatred was sown.  

8 minutes ago, Augie said:

I hate the Dolphins the most! Not because we went oh for the 70’s, but because I sat by the fire thawing out in my basement in the 4th quarter with darkness setting in outside (hey, it WAS almost 4:00pm!) as I watched the Phins fans prance around in the tee shirts and flip flops in the sunshine! I still vividly remember the moment when the seed of hatred was sown.  

I'm surprised that someone who can exhibit such warmth and kind-spirit can deep in his soul be such a stone cold hater. I guess no one can know what is in one's heart. :devil:

14 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

You just knew someone was gonna take a dump on this thread.

I don't have a problem with his post...he's right.  McD and his staff need to be called out for the historically bad offense.  I understand we have a rookie QB with a high ceiling who is learning, but the offense shouldn't be quite this bad.  And I'm not one of those calling for McD and Beane to be fired, but they need to make some adjustments.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, JohnC said:

I'm surprised that someone who can exhibit such warmth and kind-spirit can deep in his soul be such a stone cold hater. I guess no one can know what is in one's heart. :devil:

It cut me deep, John. My wife and kids say I was forever scarred by standing out at that bus stop in the dark at 6:20 am with single digit temps and double digit winds. I wouldn’t wish that on anyone, even a Dolphins fan. (I think...) 

4 minutes ago, Augie said:

It cut me deep, John. My wife and kids say I was forever scarred by standing out at that bus stop in the dark at 6:20 am with single digit temps and double digit winds. I wouldn’t wish that on anyone, even a Dolphins fan. (I think...) 

Simple solution: Wear thicker socks. Sometimes having memory a lapse can have a useful purpose. :D

17 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

I don't have a problem with his post...he's right.  McD and his staff need to be called out for the historically bad offense.  I understand we have a rookie QB with a high ceiling who is learning, but the offense shouldn't be quite this bad.  And I'm not one of those calling for McD and Beane to be fired, but they need to make some adjustments.

Not the point. There’s a billion McDermott hating threads for that kind of content.

57 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Yeah he did. 

He ended The Drought. 

We all jumped around when that Dalton pass went in. 

But, we scored 3 points in that game and it foreshadowed the offensive struggles to come. 

The Playoffs gave McDermott 2018 and 2019. 

But not a lifetime contract. 

His offense is the worst in over 30 years of data. So he gets this upcoming offseason to try and get it solved. I say this because I doubt that if we get 7 games into 2019 and the offense is scoring 11.6 ppg, that the fans are going to be silent and remember a Playoff loss two years ago. 

Yes we only scored 3 points.  In the same seasons they held The Ravens, Bengals, Browns, and Texans x2 to 7 points. The Steelers to 9 points and the Colts to 0 and 10 points.  Our offense did suck, but their defense was pretty lights out for more than half of their games.

Just now, Steptide said:

Just hoping daboll pulls out all the tricks tonight. Seriously, this team has nothing to lose. Any trick they have in their bag, run it tonight 

I don't think Daboll has any tricks.  Especially not with a guy who was eating cheatos on vacation just a few weeks ago.

7 minutes ago, The Drought said:

That Kevin guy always seems so positive except for when he is calling people idiots.

You sort of are an idiot if you think a coach is doing a Monday radio show because he dodging a Tuesday radio interview because they might lose tonight. He has a Bears game to get ready for on a short week. And he has been blown out before and always showed up for his radio show. Show the guy some repect.

7 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Are we really thanking a coach for a MNF game? 

I am. This is the biggest game played here in a decade.