How different would discussions be if the games were fun & Bills had an Offense?

14 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I’m  great. I’m on this website because it’s the best place to get bills updates. 

Don’t get the shock and surprise. This team is rebuilding. A Rookie runs the d. A rookie was running the o until injury. Now it’s a retired never was. 

the o line fell apart in the off season 

the cap was too jacked up to fix the problems. 

The only thing really bothering me is keeping Peterman around. 

Sure trust the process......

At least you are right about Peterman.....  That to me was the straw that broke the camel's back.

1 minute ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Sure trust the process......

At least you are right about Peterman.....  That to me was the straw that broke the camel's back.

I believe any half witted front office can rebuild a roster with 10 draft picks,  $90 million dollars, and a solid core of young defensive players, and possibly at least a Turbinski level QB. 

They could focus those resources on DE, OL and WR and the team is suddenly vastly better. 

Given this same a front office already made a playoff game with the roster they fielded last year and were actually in contention to win the game. 

8 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I believe any half witted front office can rebuild a roster with 10 draft picks,  $90 million dollars, and a solid core of young defensive players, and possibly at least a Turbinski level QB. 

They could focus those resources on DE, OL and WR and the team is suddenly vastly better. 

Given this same a front office already made a playoff game with the roster they fielded last year and were actually in contention to win the game. 

And the fact they screwed up the Offense so badly was the reason they lost against Jax.  

So absolutely no confidence in them.

4 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

And the fact they screwed up the Offense so badly was the reason they lost against Jax.  

So absolutely no confidence in them.

No it’s not a fact. Jacksonville was one of the most dominant defenses in the game.

bills threw for 50% more yards than the opponent. 

They were in that game and would have won had Bortles not gone all Tyrod running for more yards than he passed. That was the issue. 

Call it it what you want but that was a good team they hung with on the road on the playoffs...

6 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

It got worse once McDermott got here.

The Bills 2016 offense was a very solid unit. It certainly had its limitations, but it was still a pretty good unit. Top 7 offense in points scored that year. 

2017 it was a pretty bad unit. This year it is historically bad. It's hard to watch. 

Tyrod Taylor plus competent coaching equals a top 10 offense.  2015 and 2016 were proof of that.