First coach fired???

BmarvB

39 minutes ago, BmarvB said:

How does a coach go 1-31 and still keep his job for the following year?

Three words...

Factory. Of. Sadness.

27 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

5k on Hue 

Agreed. I think 'The Cockroach' finally gets stomped.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Dadonkadonk said:

If you are Elway, would you give the HC job to Wade Phillips?

Yes & Hell Yes !! Would you have him as a HC he has a winning percentage despite being fired almost every where he has been a coach & was the last best coach the Bills have had in a long time !!

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/coaches/PhilWa0.htm

Edited by T master

18 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Hugh Jackson was 1-31 going into this season and has won 2 games out of what should be 5 or 6 wins this year. He obviously can’t be fired

Hue can't go, he's doubled his win total from the past 2 years. Lol

18 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

I think Denver goes first. Elway doesn't have a lot of patience. No idea why they made that hire to begin with...

Koetter probably should be first, but I think he's in a situation where he has a longer rope.

I don't think Hue gets fired in-season whether he deserves it or not.

Because Gary Kubiak is still in the organization and has a hand in the offense. Joseph worked for Kubiak in Houston. I heard the plan was if Kubiak was healthy he'd come back and Joseph would stay as his DC. Apparently they're good friends and he recommended Joseph for HC.

• Thank you (+1) 1

19 hours ago, H2o said:

I actually think Shurmur is on borrowed time in NY as well. They have a lot of talent on offense, but the scheming has been horrendous. 

19 hours ago, blacklabel said:

Dirk Koetter in Tampa Bay. 

Giants are said to be considering a full rebuild so Shurmur might stick around if they want him to lead the way. 

I'll tell you what, I criticized them picking up Barkley, but he really is something special and right now it really looks like the Giants have a good shot at the first overall pick.

I know Herbert isn't likely to come out, but if he did...man, that is a nice 1-2 punch in drafts on back to back years for a RB, QB combo.  Additionally, if they have another option at QB then they just get Bosa or the other guy whose name escapes me right now.

I think Elway is too prideful to pull the trigger early after going to bat for Vance in the offseason.

I think Jackson would have been fired earlier if they were going to. it seems this will wait. My guess is Dorsey doesn't like Haley enough to make him Coach, and doesn't like the optics of Williams as coach. 

If Koetter isn't fired first it will be embarrassing for that team. Biggest problem there is they have nobody to replace him with. 

8 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

I heard the plan was if Kubiak was healthy he'd come back and Joseph would stay as his DC.

You don't suppose somebody spiked CK's drink at the Hallowe'en bash in the hopes of keeping Kubiak clutching for the digitalis, do you?  I'll be over here, folding my tin foil hat.  ?