First coach fired???

BmarvB

Dirk Koetter in Tampa Bay. 

3 minutes ago, H2o said:

I actually think Shurmur is on borrowed time in NY as well. They have a lot of talent on offense, but the scheming has been horrendous. 

Giants are said to be considering a full rebuild so Shurmur might stick around if they want him to lead the way. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

Dirk Koetter in Tampa Bay. 

Giants are said to be considering a full rebuild so Shurmur might stick around if they want him to lead the way. 

he wont be sticking around if they fire him lol.. and I think he is on his way out either way,..

I think Denver goes first. Elway doesn't have a lot of patience. No idea why they made that hire to begin with...

Koetter probably should be first, but I think he's in a situation where he has a longer rope.

I don't think Hue gets fired in-season whether he deserves it or not.

29 minutes ago, H2o said:

I actually think Shurmur is on borrowed time in NY as well. They have a lot of talent on offense, but the scheming has been horrendous. 

..way too early to judge.....Shurmur is another decent coordinator on his second stint as HC (not sure if Cleveland is a decent assessment).....Gettleman is a decent personnel guy and is rebuilding.....think he can objectively assess Shurmur's HC abilities eventually but not yet...Hugh has Haslam's ear.......but it will be interesting to see for how long with Dorsey on board....who wins out?...who knows............