Tickets

4 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Hahah I never blame the rep. They are doing their job. Product on the field isn't. If Nate Peterman is my ticket rep, then I will be having a word with him for sure

Oh no doubt, I’m always polite in my interactions, we all have a job to do. They are the “gatekeepers”,  so to speak, and when they ask they get told. Part of the gig.

Patriots tickets always draw a premium.  MNF draws a premium.... the two factors combined mean if you waiting until after Sunday to sell, you may get face value.  If you sold earlier in the seasons you probably made up for the preseason games you had to buy.

1 hour ago, Seasons1992 said:

I was looking at Jax tickets just yesterday.......I could get in for $18 in the upper deck. I don't care HOW bad the team is, that's pretty swell for an NFL game. And I only get to one home game a year and I'll be in Buffalo for Thanksgiving anyway. I can walk to Hammer's from where I stay! Sounds like a well-spent $18 to me.

your favorite old guy and family will be there too!! I am sure we will have extras ..don't buy when you can get in for free!!!

3 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

your favorite old guy and family will be there too!! I am sure we will have extras ..don't buy when you can get in for free!!!

If you have two extras that would be awesome. I'll have the Manhattans and beef on weck locked and loaded.

6 hours ago, ohboychoboy said:

I'm in section 134 (40 yard line, behind the Bills bench), and I sold my 3 tickets for $250 ea. on Stubhub.  That was on Saturday.   I was stunned I got that much.  Especially since one section over, 133, which is right on the 50 yard line, 3 tickets were available for $215 ea.  Yet they picked mine.

Your seats sound almost perfect but still...

I can't believe anyone and his 2 buddies would pay a combined $750 to watch the "entertainment" that is going to be out there Monday night.  Patriots fans?

57 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Look at the prices for the last few games.  If there are any people who usually can't afford to bring their kids, the late November and December games are selling for peanuts and they should be able to bring a family of 4 for the price of 1 cheap ticket.https://www.tickpick.com/buffalo-bills-tickets/

But then you'll have to actually watch the game?

10 hours ago, ohboychoboy said:

I'm in section 134 (40 yard line, behind the Bills bench), and I sold my 3 tickets for $250 ea. on Stubhub.  That was on Saturday.   I was stunned I got that much.  Especially since one section over, 133, which is right on the 50 yard line, 3 tickets were available for $215 ea.  Yet they picked mine.

Pats fans. 

Coming to see the rout .   When I had seasons in the club seats, the Pats fans would buy them up.  I was surrounded by the enemy every time. 

But we Trust the process.

14 hours ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

I took a small hit on three extras that I had, but was happy just to unload them.

I’m not a “broker” or trying to make a buck by any means. I grabbed 4 extras for MNF, assuming friends/family would want to go @ face value. This was the first time in my 16 years of seasons that I ever grabbed extras via presale. I had one taker out of four tickets. I had a couple dozen  “no thank yous”.  

Bad year for extra tickets. Second home game were already selling way under face, and my group ate two tix for that game, literally could not give them away. 

This is the first year I genuinely feel ripped off on seasons. Yeah, I know, “rebuild/process/blahblah”, and I accepted that going in. But here we are, trotting out Derek Fudging Anderson on Monday Night Football. What a bamboozle.

Can’t wait for the midseason “how’s your season going?” email from my ticket rep.

I gave up my seasons because I was out of work early in the year so I appreciate the seats

• Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Doesn't the Bills set a tier package up before the season,   

Tier 1 - Most attraction  - previous seasons winners and all stars 

Tier 2 - Moderate attraction   -    

Tier 1 - Least attraction   -  previous seasons bad teams  ex Browns and or late season games 

I know the sabres do. I don't think I've heard the bills doing it. Face value seems to be the same for every game.